GO!

found a cure for my agressive russian blue

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Jack

Jack- Jumpin Jack

Purred: Sun Nov 23, '08 1:38pm PST 
a while ago i left a post here desperate for help with my very aggressive russian blue who was biting us bad...got lots of replys and suggestions and found that some others where in the same situtation..anyways we got ourselves a new kitten...and it cured him...he runs and plays with her all the time and doesnt bother biting us or being aggressive with us at all...best move ever..guess he just needed that attention...maybe someone else can try this if they need help...
[notify]

Tom- Berzerker- Xyro Bosley

Crazy Pants- Magillicuddy

Purred: Tue Feb 17, '09 3:11pm PST 
That's amazing! We have consiered a second cat, but ours is so territorial we were worried we'd have to give it back (I kind of wished I could borrow a loaner cat). Maybe I'll look in to this. Thank you for sharing!
[notify]