GO!

What am I?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2  
Luka

High Paws to- YOU! =)

Purred: Sun Nov 11, '07 6:52pm PST 
Animal welfare league declared me as a Russian Blue/DSH.
My coat is silvery grey with white socks and white under-belly.
Whiskers (which I have a ton of very long ones) are mixed black with white.
My face looks similar to a russian, but since I'm mixed it's more of a husky version.
My pads are pink for the most part, with some dark patches on the higher pads.
I have the personality of a Russian because I'm very dedicated to mama.
Quite friendly with people, though cautious.
I admit I do have abit of a Regal Attitude , but not snooty smile.
[notify]

Smokey-At- the Rainbow- Bridge

Rainbow Bridge- Kitty

Purred: Sat Nov 17, '07 10:07pm PST 
I was adopted from a Humane Society 20 years ago, and my Mom was definitley a Russian Blue, but my Father is undetermined. You certainly look like a Russian Blue (or part) as well big grin I used to have smoke-blue fur (hence my name) but as I got older it turned silver-gray.
[notify]

Kiara- Higgins

The mischevious- princess

Purred: Tue Nov 27, '07 11:40am PST 
MOL Dutchess. What you said made me sure I have Russian Blue in me. I'm glad I'm a "street cat" because that gives me "street smarts." Mol. I was found in a wal-mart parkinglot. =/ It took my meowmy three baths to get all of the fleas off of me. It was horrible!
[notify]

Sergei

still purrin- loud n clear!

Purred: Fri Mar 14, '08 4:18am PST 
You sure do have Russian blue blood! And if your vet tels you that you are a Russian blue ( or at least part of u) u don't have to worry! We russian blue are wonderful cats!! I am purebred but i think it's horrible when breeders say nasty things to street cats that really might have blue blood....purrrssss to all u russian blue catsssswave
[notify]

Loverboy

Captor of my- Mommy's heart!

Purred: Sun May 23, '10 10:42am PST 
I'm not very talkative, but when I DO say something, I expect the humans to listen! I usually only talk when my food and water bowls are empty, or if my Daddy's big Boxer comes too close to me. I'm super affectionate at night, especially if Mommy and Daddy are laying in bed. I tend to hide and sleep most of the day away, and I don't like big human males. Mommy rescued me from a pet store, and from little humans, sticky fingers, and loud voices. I really don't like stuff like that! I'm not really big into playing, but if Mommy bounces a spring toy close to me, I'll pounce and growl softly as I play...but it bores me, so I prefer to sit in the window. Breezes ruffling my fur is so nice, so Mommy leaves a window open for me. She also gives me treats, which is nice, and I love to be held like a baby...up on my Mommy's shoulder! I kinda drape over her and catnap while she strokes my fur...that's really nice! She's always telling me how much she loves me, too, and that makes me purr!
[notify]

Smokie Boo- Dreamboat- #104b

Rescued cats- like me are the- best!

Purred: Mon Aug 2, '10 1:53pm PST 
Wow....my humankitty mom believs she knows I'm a 'blue'. She says I have all the traits. I was found, un-neutered, on the street. The vet says I've had a hard life, I was out there for awhile, and was in rough shape. But now I'm feeling much better, and having a great time being with my mom and dad and my new cat friends.
Mom says I have all the 'blue' traits, and believes I may be. I am just glad to have people to love on, good food to eat, and lots of places to sleep! And boy, I love to play and am smart!
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2