GO!

with the forum closing- post saving?

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your cat's diet, please contact your vet!

bed- Snatchers

we steal bed- space.

Purred: Wed Feb 5, '14 2:06pm PST 
i just saw that the community section of catster is to be closed- silly if you ask me!- meaning all of the great info about raw feeding will be lost.
which saddens me as one: i enjoy reading everyone comments, and second, whenever i had someone interested in raw feeding i simply send them to this incredible forum.

i am wondering if there is any plans on saving much of the info. and if anyone has any plans for a substitute group someplace else? i would suggest facebook but i know not everyone as a profile there.

it be a shame to loss all the knowledge and information this group has. i mean i would never have known and trusted to buy my fur babies food from hare-today if it wasn't for this group (we are almost a year in into purchasing from them and, knock on wood, never had any issues!).
[notify]

BK

Ambassador at- the Kitty U.N.

Purred: Thu Feb 6, '14 11:25am PST 
I'm so glad we have another "convert" from this forum! There's a bunch of us on Facebook and there's talk of another community forming but nothing firm yet. I agree, it will be sad to lose some of the friends we've made here, and to lose a forum that some of us are so passionate about.
[notify]

Shannara

Biscuit Maker

Purred: Thu Feb 6, '14 10:14pm PST 
If you're on Facebook you can do a search for "Catster Buddies" for updates.

Macy

Super- freakey----MEOW!

Purred: Sat Feb 8, '14 7:16am PST 
I have a new forum for all catsters and cat lovers that is free, and I have created a raw food section. People are more than welcome to join and copy and paste any information they want saved to there: Here Kitty
[notify]