GO!

Grain-Free Dry??

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your cat's diet, please contact your vet!

Shadrach

FEED ME!

Purred: Wed Jan 1, '14 6:11pm PST 
When mom transitioned me - Shadrach - to grain-free cat food, I insisted on some kind of "kibble" because I LOVE for daddy to have to put a little bit of dry in my dish EVERY TIME he goes in the kitchen!! happy dance happy dance So, she bought some "Blue"'stuff - buffalo, wilderness, something like that. I Iikes it pretty good!! But now mom's all concerned that maybe I shouldn't be eating this and my raw food as well. So, what should she do!?!?!?!
[notify]

Merlin - An Angel- Forever

*Poof*

Purred: Thu Jan 2, '14 9:25am PST 
A few pieces of dry food won't hurt smile It's a meal of dry food that might cause tummy issues if the cat also eats raw food.

If you really want crunchy things, try freeze dried meat or fish treats or freeze dried raw food intead way to go OnlyNaturalPet.com has a treat that is hard and crunchy like dry food called Poultry Crispies smile Or you can try Ziwi Peak's air dried raw food. It's hard and crunchy like dry food.

Leroy and Emma like their freeze dried meat treats smile

Edited by author Thu Jan 2, '14 9:27am PST

[notify]

Shadrach

FEED ME!

Purred: Thu Jan 2, '14 3:37pm PST 
Thanks Angel Merlin!! Actually, I only eat a few pieces at a time. After it sits in my bowl for a while I refuse to eat it! It's so much better when it's fresh, and I LOVE pestering daddy to give me more!!! laugh out loud. Mom bought me some "Smittens" from The Honest Kitchen. They're little freeze dried bits of haddock, shaped like little bitty hearts. Mom says they are soooooo STINKY, but I say they tastes YUMMY in my TUMMY!!!
[notify]

*Poof*

Purred: Thu Jan 2, '14 3:59pm PST 
Are the Smittens hard? Human got a sample of the Wishes from the pet store and the treats were hard as rocks shock
[notify]

Shadrach

FEED ME!

Purred: Fri Jan 3, '14 1:04pm PST 
No, with just a little effort, the Smittens can be smashed with your fingers - if you smash them they're like powder that can be sprinkled on food.
[notify]

*Poof*

Purred: Sun Jan 26, '14 5:08am PST 
Human bought a box of the Smittens. Leroy goes nuts for them but Emma won't touch them shrug But Emma loves the Wishes treats and Leroy won't eat those thinkingshrug Both treats are 100% dehydrated haddock shrug I think Human has weird cats laugh out loud
[notify]