GO!

A little picky?

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your cat's diet, please contact your vet!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2  
BK

Ambassador at- the Kitty U.N.

Purred: Tue Jul 2, '13 4:17am PST 
I'm glad the organs went well. It could be that the raw is more satisfying so he eats less, but it's likely he's just being a little picky. My CH girl is like that - she'd really prefer canned but she'll eat her raw. Sometimes I take some of the can liquid and put it on top of the raw to get her to eat more. With kittens I just figure they'll eat when they're hungry - I wouldn't worry too much if he's gaining weight and growing normally.
[notify]

Oreo

I bite back

Purred: Tue Jul 2, '13 10:37am PST 
He's already seeming to get bigger since just over two weeks ago when we brought him home!smile Looks really healthy, too.
[notify]

Oreo

I bite back

Purred: Wed Jul 3, '13 12:14pm PST 
Well, seems to be a big fan of pork. He ate twice as much of it as he normally does the other meat I feed him. But then, maybe it's just because it's something new.

I don't want to feed pork too much, though, since it's really high in fat.

Edited by author Wed Jul 3, '13 12:16pm PST

[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2