GO!

Nature's Variety Instinct raw coupon

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your cat's diet, please contact your vet!

Merlin - An Angel- Forever

*Poof*

Purred: Wed Jan 16, '13 5:19pm PST 
$3 off any Nature's Variety Instinct raw food

Expires Feb. 28, 2013
[notify]

Behr

I'm bearly a- Behr

Purred: Wed Jan 30, '13 9:48pm PST 
We've decided to try the raw food diet again with our cats. The lady at the vet suggested buying the chubs (just the chicken and no veggies just to get them started. We bought 2 Small Batch food. She said it is less expensive, but still a good food and a easy way to start. I've printed your coupon for the Instinct food (which I almost bought). My question is, if we are using one brand of food do we need to stick to that brand or can we use some of the instinct? I'm new to the raw food diet thing, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Kelli
[notify]