GO!

blood in the mouth after eating?

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your cat's diet, please contact your vet!

bed- Snatchers

we steal bed- space.

Purred: Fri Sep 28, '12 6:58pm PST 
I wondered if anyone has even noticed a bit of blood next to their cats gums when they finished eating?
i just notice Lucky has a slight bleeding from a gum above one of her teeth, it's not serious, i just never came across it.
her gums are pink and seem just fine, no return of the nasty raw red she used to have when they were on kibble.

i'm just wondering if this is simply because she started raw at such a late age (6.5 she's now 7) so her mouth is still not fully used to chewing the bones or if it's another reason, or if it's normal and happens to every cats and i simply haven't noticed it with the rest.
[notify]