GO!

Stella & Chewy's newbie

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your cat's diet, please contact your vet!

♥Kall- y- Kat♥

☆Diva- on- Demand☆

Purred: Sun Aug 26, '12 2:06pm PST 
Hello cat furriends wave

This is my first time at Raw Food Diet Forum!

I'm Kally Kat & I already know some of you as my furriends kitty & hope to meet more wunnaful furriends tew!

Mommy will ask you all for some sound advice! thinking

I finally bought Kally Kat a pkg of Tummy Ticklin' Turkey Dinner!

I paid 1.99 for the little pkg. followed the directions,
and oh my catness she loved it!

I only gave her about Tablespoon to start!

It was gone before I could cover the left over in a glass dish & put it in the refrigerator.

Now, what I would like to know how long can I keep it in the fridge for?

Back of the pkg says its equivalent to a 3oz. serving of can food. she never eats a whole 3 oz of can food, she would wolf it down & then it would be on my living room carpet! eek

I went to the website to see what they have available for cats.

Stella & Chewy's

This is all new to me & I want to make sure I do this right!

I'm still in shock shock as she loved it!

I think perhaps I should add a litta to one of her wet grain - free canned food first! shrug

I would love to hear some good friendly advice from you the Pros!! way to go

Thank you for your love & support apurreciate it furry much! big hug

Kally Kat's Mommy Liz
[notify]

Cinder

Purred: Thu Aug 30, '12 12:49pm PST 
Hello Kally smile

I give my kitties Stella & Chewy's freeze dried from time to time and they love it also!

If you mixed the whole package with water then I'd say it would keep covered in the fridge for a couple days (same as I would keep left over canned food). I haven't had any left overs yet but that would be how long I'd keep it for wink

The dried nuggets left in the bag will keep for quite awhile. I buy the large bags and keep them in the freezer to make them last even longer (dunno how long but I'd assume at least a year, perhaps a few!) Since I feed it as a treat or if I forgot to de-thaw something for dinner, I go through a bag slowly heh laugh out loud

Nice to see all the new flavors of Stella & Chewy's for cats! I was having to buy the Duck Duck Goose dog version which had veggies mixed in - now I can get it for cats without, yay!
[notify]

♥Kall- y- Kat♥

☆Diva- on- Demand☆

Purred: Thu Aug 30, '12 5:45pm PST 
Hello Cinder wave & welcome to Catster welcome cheer

Thank you for your wunnaful response!

I wanted to tell you I just started this last week Sunday the 26th!
Oh, does she loves them! happy dance

Next week on September 8th there will be a Pet store event next town ova where I live.

They will have a Company Rep (demo) from Stella & Chewy to talk about their foods.

They will be giving out free samples & money saving coupons
(me hopes)

I know it's expensive, but like the lady on the phone says it doesn't have to be every meal Kally Kat eats!

So happy to meet you & your fursibs are all so lovely!

Kitty kisses from Kally Kat,
kissing
[notify]