GO!

One of my cat is doing well, the other is lagging behind.. FAR behind

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your cat's diet, please contact your vet!

Sidney

Where be my- fuuds?

Purred: Thu Apr 12, '12 5:04pm PST 
Transitioning my cats has been a headache to say the least. took me 2 months to get both of my cats eating something raw. Great!
However now one of my cat is transitioning pretty well (he'll eat breast meat and a little organ, no bone yet) while the other has gone reverse. She now wont eat any raw meat. I tried to mix her favorite canned food with raw food, she wont eat it. However, if I only have canned food, she eats a little, better than none.

So her appeitite now is bad to any food. on one occasion I got out Tuna, meat with bonita flakes and canned food for her. She'll eat a gram of each and run away. She is going to get that fatty liver disease if she keeps up but I am trying my best. I buy so many different canned food now she wont eat it. She is doing a little better however. But doesnt eat enough still.

While my male cat is doing fine raw but I can't go ahead and keep pushing him to eat more raw food if there is a canned food buffet right next to him.

Any advice? How do I get my female cat eating raw? Thanks for listening to my long rant.
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Thu Apr 12, '12 7:30pm PST 
Honestly at this point I would forget it for the other and just get her eating period!!!! she IS going to get fatty liver and trust me, you do not want that to happen. My kitty did not make it. cry
[notify]