GO!

Answers raw pet food

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your cat's diet, please contact your vet!

Merlin - An Angel- Forever

*Poof*

Purred: Tue Mar 1, '11 5:28pm PST 
Answers raw pet food

Has anyoned tried this brand? Or heard of it?

They make a raw goat's milk pet drink, too. But I don't buy their claims that raw milk cures all sorts of diseases like diabetes and asthma and IBS and heart disease confused
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Tue Mar 1, '11 6:16pm PST 
Well only the goats milk stuff is for cats. OF COURSE! But there is no such thing as a cure for those conditions. If it were true, we could have eradicated those diseases by now. It may help, although I've never heard of this at all. But there's no cure. With any autoimmune disease there is only stabilizing the condition but there isn't a cure. And when a product claims to cure something, I wouldn't even try it. False advertising and marketing for people that are desperate for help and answers which is completely unfair. shrug
[notify]

Amber

I didn't do it!

Purred: Fri Apr 1, '11 10:38am PST 
Actually, raw milk has been shown to stabilize blood sugar levels and help control diabetes and reduce allergy symptoms and is widely consumed by many people. Raw milk is also illegal in many states and strongly cautioned against by the FDA and other government oranizations, much as raw diets for cats and dogs are cautioned against by vets. Its more political than anything, in my opinion.

But to answer OP's question, I have never heard of it.
[notify]