GO!

I think I might be a Ragdoll.

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Sgt. Pepper

Sgt. Pepper's- Lonely Hearts- Club

Purred: Mon Oct 1, '07 10:34am PST 
Hi! I am new at the house. My mom is calico but I'm not sure who my dad is. Everyone thinks I am Siamese and the girls at the vet said I feel like a Burmese. Someone mentioned that I looked like a Ragdoll and after some research it makes a lot of sense.

Do I look like a Ragdoll to you?
[notify]

Boy Blue (- In Memory- Of)

I was a lover- not a fighter

Purred: Sun Oct 21, '07 8:31pm PST 
Pepper do you go limp when you are picked up. Also do you refuse to fight with others in the house. Ragdolls like siamese are loud cryers. A ragdoll can weigh ove 20lbs when they are full grown. They also get set on a cetrtian scheadule and refuse to change for anyone. I had to have my food look a certian way or I would cry for mommy to fix it. If you are indeed a ragdoll your owners will notice these traits soon. I also hed under the bed when strangers were around and let a little Yorkie pick on me instead of turning around and scratching him. We do not like to fight and love being brushed. We also do not fight when we get a bath we just go limp in the tub till it is over. That is how we got our name.
Boy Blue
[notify]