GO!

Why doesn't my picture show on the Ragdoll page?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Pyewacket

Full of Life - Live and let- live

Purred: Mon Sep 24, '07 5:46am PST 
I'm pretty sure I'm a Rag Doll, mom finally talked to the lady her family bought me from and the lady said my dad was enormous about 15lbs. or more. We think my mom was a Himalayan. Any way, mom and I keep looking for my picture to be added to the Ragdoll page but it never is, what does a kitty need to do to get her picture put up?
Pyewacket
[notify]

Kalani

Purred: Tue Oct 2, '07 7:48pm PST 
You are adorable! I LOVE the name. My inlaws haev a cat named pyewacket. Many people don't know about that movie. Great film!
[notify]

Boy Blue (- In Memory- Of)

I was a lover- not a fighter

Purred: Sun Oct 21, '07 8:41pm PST 
That is the same look I would give my humans when my food bowl was empty. You are a very pretty kitty. Do you go limp when you are picked up cause that is what ragdoll do and how we got our name. We also do not like to fight with others in the house. You look like you enjoy cuddling with other cats. Do you hide when strangers come in the house. We are lovers not fighters I let a little Yorkie pick on me then cryed really loud in protest so everyone would know I was upset. I was between 20 and 25lbs when I was full grown. Ragdolls are big cats so if you daddy was over 15lbs then you have ragdoll in you too.
Boy Blue
[notify]