GO!

Yes another, am I post.

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

K2

Purrrrrr

Purred: Fri Aug 24, '07 1:09am PST 
Sorry for yet another "Am I a Ragdoll" post! I know that is doesn't matter if I am purbed or not, but I've always been curious. I was found and saved off the streets when I was a kitten and didn't know my parents or my parent's people. I've been looking though some Ragdoll photos and I look a lot like them! Let me know your thoughts. Thank you.
Meow,
K2

PS: If you need to know about more about me just ask.
[notify]

Teddy Bear

"I will find a- way outside!"

Purred: Sat Sep 22, '07 9:32pm PST 
You look kinda like a Ragdoll to me! Does your seal color stop at your neck or fade down your back? I see you lay on your back like a Raggie!
[notify]

princess- lucee lou

unconditional- love

Purred: Mon Oct 29, '07 11:31am PST 
you are a beautiful cat maybe a Ragdoll or part Ragdoll I can't really see all your body but you can go on Ragdoll international and look at the breed coloring for seal point can't tell if you are mitted or not may give you an idea what to look for i am a seal mitted rag doll and a big fur ball
[notify]

princess- lucee lou

unconditional- love

Purred: Mon Jan 7, '08 8:25am PST 
you look like me so you could be a ragdoll or maybe part ragdoll.doesn't really matter as long as you love me .it would only matter if you were breeding me because if you wanted to show me you could in the pet catagory even if i was not full blooded. you can have blood work done for dna tested if you need to know i can give you the web site i think the cost is $45.00
Sandy
[notify]