GO!

Do you think I could be?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Sweet Pea

Princess Of- Quite Alot

Purred: Fri Aug 17, '07 10:12pm PST 
I was a rescue and mom doesn't know what my dad looks like. Do you think I could be one of you?? The vet says I feel like a bunny I'm so soft and everyone just loves to pet my soft fur. I'm also getting to be a very big girl at over 10 pounds at last count. My mom is amazed at how I look now compared to how I looked when she brought me home at 2 months old. I was all white with seal ponits and now I have splotches of color everywhere and my face colors are so different! I also looove it when mom holds my like the big baby I am. She says I'm her beautiful baby and I have to agree, lol. So what do you think...Raggie or not? The third picture down on my profile is when I was a baby so you can see how much I've changed.
[notify]

Wendy Bird

"Pet Me!"

Purred: Sat Sep 22, '07 9:34pm PST 
Umm... I don't think you have Ragdoll in you. Siamese or Himalayan maybe. Your hair is too short, and your face is a different shape, but you are pretty!!!
[notify]

Jezzy

The Purranator

Purred: Thu Sep 27, '07 12:23pm PST 
When I look at your picture, I see some siamaese in you. It is just how your face is shaped and your eyes, it reminds me alot of a siamaese. You could have snowshoe in you too since they are of the same colors.
[notify]