GO!

You sure look like you could be one :)

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

LEVI BLUE

Life is one big- cat nap.

Purred: Sat Apr 7, '07 10:12pm PST 
I am a Ragdoll... my mommy waited along time for me to be born. She wanted specifically a seal point mitted and the litter before me was a bicolor. I love being a Ragdoll and fit the very description to a T. I go completely limp when Mom picks me up. I love to be held like a baby and have the very tip of my nose stroked. I love big dogs. Especially the Golden Retriever I live with She reminds me of Thor mommys first Golden that I grew up with. smile I know they say Ragdolls dont shed..... but... we do. I am a long haired one... Mommy loves me to pieces... but wishes breeders wouldnt say they dont shed.
My hair actually comes off in little puff balls. Mommy brushes and combs me almost every day. I only really like my chest done but she insists she has to do my whole body. confused
Anyway.... I just wanted to say... Yes you look like you could be a long lost cousin of mine. big grin
[notify]

Jordy-Bear

I'm the King and- I'm proud of it!

Purred: Tue Apr 10, '07 10:17pm PST 
Levi-blue,
You'rejust as hansom as I am.applause It's like looking in a mirror. My Mom says she loves all Ragdolls now that I sold her on the bread and she'll neve go back. You're right though I do shed a lot and in puffs too. I don't let my Mom brush me very often. I too only like to have my chest brushed. My Mom doesn't argue much with me because she says it really doesn't make a difference how much she brushes me I still leave my hair around. Besides I can't have her forgetting about me now can I.
By the way I'm new around here but this place looks like it's going to be lots of fun.
Jordy-Bear
[notify]

Bailey

Whole Lotta Love

Purred: Fri May 11, '07 8:45pm PST 
I'm part Rag, but I share most of the breed characteristics. I am very loving and laid-back, even let the fur-less grandkids play with me. I do shed a bit, in little puffy clumps; it's the only thing my dad doesn't care for. I am fascinated with water--will hop in the shower anytime someone will let me; and have been known to even take a dip in the tub with my mom from time to time.big grin
[notify]

Shadow

Purred: Thu May 24, '07 5:55pm PST 
Hiya!! I'm pleased to know that our traits are not always 'true'... I also go limp when Mummy picks me up but it's my brother who gets the trophy for the most shedding of hair... Momma brushes me only about once a fortnight in the summer but Zorro must be brushed every day.

When people visit and mention the dreaded shedding fur "problem" I sit with a smug smile as Momma brushes Zorro a couple of times and them me... Zorro has a full comb full whereas there are about 20 stray furs after I have been brushed.

Mommy tries to persuade everyone that Ragdolls are the best breed for people to have - we have such wonderful personalities - however, we are supposed to be non aggressive... I think my brother picked on me too much when I was a baby. And of course now, he is smaller than me and I can pick on him as much as I like!
[notify]

Shadow

Purred: Thu May 24, '07 5:59pm PST 
Hiya!! I'm pleased to know that our traits are not always 'true'... I also go limp when Mummy picks me up but it's my brother who gets the trophy for the most shedding of hair... Momma brushes me only about once a fortnight in the summer but Zorro must be brushed every day.

When people visit and mention the dreaded shedding fur "problem" I sit with a smug smile as Momma brushes Zorro a couple of times and them me... Zorro has a full comb full whereas there are about 20 stray furs after I have been brushed.

Mommy tries to persuade everyone that Ragdolls are the best breed for people to have - we have such wonderful personalities - however, we are supposed to be non aggressive... I think my brother picked on me too much when I was a baby. And of course now, he is smaller than me and I can pick on him as much as I like!
[notify]

Keepin-Katz- Mr Fudge

Prince Morgan- Ragpatch

Purred: Thu Apr 17, '08 10:02pm PST 
Hey there guys.. I'm one too.. we are all beautiful and my new mum says I'm her baby boy. I miss my playmate Charlie but my new family give me so much loves and cuddles and they play with me. I'm even learning to control that pesky dog (na I think I like her to tell the truth)

Nice to see you all here at catster
[notify]