GO!

Let's Play :)

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2  
Leah- (Leather &- Lace)

I only have time- to play!

Purred: Fri Mar 16, '07 5:19pm PST 
Hi Casey! Nice to meet you! My mommy got me some bubbles! I leap and I pounce and I want them all!

Here Tucker and Casey! *blows a big wandfull of bubbles up into the air*

dancingdancingdancingdancing
[notify]

Tucker

I'm the baby

Purred: Sun Mar 18, '07 1:01pm PST 
Bubbles..YAY!!!... thanks Leah... *does a BIG kitty leap and bat's at the bubbles* *Pop*...*pOp*...*POP!!*

snoopy
[notify]

Leah- (Leather &- Lace)

I only have time- to play!

Purred: Tue Mar 20, '07 5:18pm PST 
eek Tucker! I think you just jumped about 6ft in the air! WooHoo!

I've got something else here.... a wiggly jiggly crazy string! It's got feathers attached and little mice and I'M GONNA GET IT!!

*pounces with an arched back and captures a white furry mouse*

Catch Tucker! *flicks a claw and pings it over to him*
[notify]

Tucker

I'm the baby

Purred: Wed Mar 21, '07 9:02am PST 
ohh...come here you little mousie...i'm gonna eat you....i got it ...i got it...woo-hoo snoopy

mom's gotta get a new keyboard, this is getting kinda' annoying
btw...she spilled coffee on it yesterday and her shift key won't work laugh out loud

hug
[notify]

Penelope

Princes- s- Penelope

Purred: Fri Mar 30, '07 4:33pm PST 
One time, my mom bought my brother, Buttermilk, catnip bubbles and he got scared and ran away from him! laugh out loud He is a very scaredy cat! MOL! *Pops some more bubbles* dancingHehee, I think bubbles are fun!

kitty
[notify]

Penelope

Princes- s- Penelope

Purred: Fri Mar 30, '07 4:33pm PST 
Arg! Double post! frownred face

Edited by author Fri Mar 30, '07 4:34pm PST

[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2