GO!

Let's Play :)

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Tucker

I'm the baby

Purred: Wed Mar 7, '07 12:31pm PST 
Hi Raggies, Mom's blowing Catnip Bubbles.....
Anycat want to pop some with me?? *Does super kitty leap and Pop's a big green bubble with his paw*.... *POP*...*POP*
laugh out loud
[notify]

Penelope

Princes- s- Penelope

Purred: Fri Mar 9, '07 12:18pm PST 
Hey, I wanna play too! wave

*Pops a whole bunch of bubles with paw* Hehee, this is fun. laugh out loud
[notify]

Tucker

I'm the baby

Purred: Sat Mar 10, '07 10:10am PST 
Yay, I've been found dancing *Does super high kitty backflip and pops several bubbles with his hind foot* *Pop...pop...POP!!* cloud 9
[notify]

Casey

Purred: Tue Mar 13, '07 8:45am PST 
Can you PLEASE educate my mommy? She doesn't believe that us cats REALLY like bubbles!! Everytime we go to PetsMart, I see the bubbles!! I don't even know what they are really, but the word sounds like so much fun!! Oh, and the cats on the bottles look like THEY are having fun!! Mommy says it is all advertising though!!
[notify]

Tucker

I'm the baby

Purred: Tue Mar 13, '07 11:02am PST 
Bubbles are FUN!! They were a little scary at first when my humans blew them AT me but once they figured out that I like to chase the bubbles and not have the bubbles chase me I've been in kitty heaven cloud 9
[notify]

Leah- (Leather &- Lace)

I only have time- to play!

Purred: Wed Mar 14, '07 11:39am PST 
TUCKER! I found you! this is a fun little forum! Bubbles are great!

*leaps up high and paws one at Tucker*

purrs purrrs purrrs
[notify]

Lily- (Tiger-Lily- Brianne)

Brat Attack!

Purred: Wed Mar 14, '07 11:45am PST 
I will not leap at bubbles..but I will watch you young children enjoy yourselves.

*giggles when she sees Leah pop the bubble and get catnip goopies on her nose*

laugh out loudlaugh out loud
[notify]

Tucker

I'm the baby

Purred: Wed Mar 14, '07 1:56pm PST 
*Jumps to catch Leah's bubble but it.. POPS.. right on his nose!*

wave Hi Leah , Hi Lily laugh out loud You FINALLY FOUND ME!! I've been waiting forever. Luckily some other kitties stopped by to play wink
Unused threads are FUN snoopy

Ohh... Mom's blowing more bubbles!! *Giant babykitty backfip into bubbles* *pop*...*Pop*...*POP!*
[notify]

Leah- (Leather &- Lace)

I only have time- to play!

Purred: Wed Mar 14, '07 4:59pm PST 
*great big kitty leap*!!! POP POP POP POP POP !!!!

Blow some more! This is fun! *slips on the bubbles and plunks on her pants*

MOL! C'mon Lily join in the fun! dancingdancingdancingdancing
[notify]

Casey

Purred: Thu Mar 15, '07 1:34pm PST 
Mommy says that on Saturday, we can get some BUBBLES!! YAY!!!dancingpartyapplause We are so excited!! We will be sure to let you know how it goes, and send a few bubbles your way!!dancingapplauseapplausedancingparty
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2