GO!

What do you kitties think about a Caster Get Together? :-)

This is the place to talk about anything and everything cat-related going on where you are or where you've been with your best furiend! All those who enjoy taking their cats out gather here to share info on local cat-friendly places and find out about meet ups with other cat owners in your area! Check out Catster Local for pet-friendly products and services in your neighborhood!

(Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 45)  
1  2  3  4  5  
Rory

little red- biscuit head

Purred: Wed Apr 6, '11 7:23pm PST 
Or, you can look at both of us for a quarter, if we can see you free.
[notify]

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Wed Apr 6, '11 7:26pm PST 
Silly babies; I'm not charging anything, but you have to come to my party to see me. And, I'll let anyone pet me, as long as they don't rub on my arthritis.
[notify]

Cowboy

The Battle Of- Texas 2010- Winner!

Purred: Thu Apr 7, '11 4:19pm PST 
Rory gets to looky for free, cause he is a orangie kitty, mol. laugh out loud wave laugh out loud

Boo Boo and Pandora gots to pay a quarter, mol. laugh out loud wave laugh out loud

So, where is the party? I gots ringys all days. way to go wave cheer
[notify]

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Fri Apr 8, '11 12:21pm PST 
It's AFTER the show, silly! Meowma and the babies will be busy, busy during the show, and I will be guarding the Hotel. We think Saturday, but maybe Friday; will have to see how many people (sorry, no kitties) want to come by our room and which day is better. We do have months to figure it out.
[notify]

Cowboy

The Battle Of- Texas 2010- Winner!

Purred: Fri Apr 8, '11 6:49pm PST 
I don't come in until Sat morning, so it will have to be Sat night, I will be staying at the hotel across the street. wave
[notify]

(Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 45)  
1  2  3  4  5