GO!

What do you kitties think about a Caster Get Together? :-)

This is the place to talk about anything and everything cat-related going on where you are or where you've been with your best furiend! All those who enjoy taking their cats out gather here to share info on local cat-friendly places and find out about meet ups with other cat owners in your area! Check out Catster Local for pet-friendly products and services in your neighborhood!

(Page 2 of 5: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  
TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Fri Sep 3, '10 12:41pm PST 
Two of mom's long-time friends from her Yahoo groups came to see us at my first cat show! When mom first got on the Internet, she was addicted to Yahoo cat chat! One of mom's friends came to see her while she was at work (mom works retail). She had shopped in mom's store before and said it was always nice and clean!

Muffy

You Can Never- Have To Many- Hugs & Rubs

Purred: Tue Sep 7, '10 6:08pm PST 
Hi Gimli
wavewave
[notify]

TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Thu Sep 9, '10 3:28am PST 
Hi Muffy! wavehug

♥- Nina- ♥- rehomed

Jellybean the- queen <3

Purred: Thu Sep 9, '10 10:52am PST 
If anykit is thinking of having a meetup in the GTA, I'll see if I can come with my dad.
[notify]

QGM- Harlequin- (Striped- Seven)

I am a show- champion!

Purred: Sat Sep 11, '10 10:57pm PST 
I'm in Chicago! I'd be interested in a get together here. Maybe at an event in the area? There are a lot of pet events here, like the PAWS Chicago run/walk later this month (or is it October?)

Or there's a TICA cat show in October too.

Edited by author Sat Sep 11, '10 10:58pm PST

[notify]

Kisu

Japanese Bobtail

Purred: Thu Sep 16, '10 7:41am PST 
Id love to Bumpurr but I get furry busy this time of year.
Week ends are taken up by taking care of the house and family or when an occasional cat show comes up.
[notify]

Kisu

Japanese Bobtail

Purred: Thu Sep 16, '10 7:42am PST 
wave

Edited by author Thu Sep 16, '10 7:50am PST

[notify]

Chai Latte

Your Royal- Chainess

Purred: Sat Sep 18, '10 7:20pm PST 
Hi Gimli! I haven't seen you in ages!!

Mom has had the pleasure of meeting lots of Catster Moms over the past few years. It is big fun so if you can get something together do it! They usually meet at a restuarant here in San Francisco where the maitre 'd is a cat named Mister Higgins!

And if any of your moms are ever going to be in San Francisco purrlease let me know. Mom would love to meet up.

Purrs,
Chai
[notify]

Natasha

Princess Forever

Purred: Tue Sep 21, '10 6:09pm PST 
When my Ben passed on to the Bridge, I met the Felinediabetes group from the Boston area to give my supplies to as well as party with. it was nice meeting them even though it was a sad time for me. Ben was my protector for 16 years. He died from cancer and not diabetes. The group met at a Mexican restaurant and had a good time. I didn't meet with them again...The founder of the group had a cat that passed on a couple of years later and didn't have the heart to meet again....It was still a good idea.....
[notify]

KARMA KITTY

GOOD KARMA

Purred: Wed Sep 22, '10 6:56am PST 
You all make a meeting around the Chicago area....mommy and Auntie Linda could more than likely make it. But our family don't have the kind of cash to go too far.
Heck, anyone ever around the Indy area could give us a shout anytimesmile
[notify]

(Page 2 of 5: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5