GO!

2 Beautiful Cats Need a Loving Home, O'Fallon, MO

This is the place to talk about anything and everything cat-related going on where you are or where you've been with your best furiend! All those who enjoy taking their cats out gather here to share info on local cat-friendly places and find out about meet ups with other cat owners in your area! Check out Catster Local for pet-friendly products and services in your neighborhood!

Toby

Curious Toby!

Purred: Mon May 19, '08 1:28pm PST 
Please help me find homes for our boys. We are combining homes and can't keep them! Please if anyone you know would like to adopt a couple of cats or you would like to forward this on, please do so! Also, please forward any suggestions on ways to get these guys adopted! Thank you a ton!! cry
[notify]

Cheyanne

♥ Simbas Lucky- Wife! ♥

Purred: Tue May 20, '08 12:02pm PST 
If this is real urgent, the Nebraska Humane Society in Omaha, NE, may take them. I volunteer there, with the cats, so if you need something ASAP, let me know and I'll see what I can do. . .

Purs & Pounces,
~Chey~

PS - GOOD LUCK!
[notify]

lady marmalade

Purred: Wed May 21, '08 9:50am PST 
they are beautiful if i was closer i would take them but where i live in mo is far away
[notify]

Micetto

Love me,squeeze- me,hold me!

Purred: Wed May 21, '08 1:57pm PST 
Go to the catster groups..many of them are very helpful when kitties are up for adoption...just go there,stroll down and you'll see right away the ones i am talking about....send them a message saying the urgency of your situation,they will be great with help and also tips....

Good luck!! I sure wish these two gorgoeus boys will find homes soon...and post your message on the "Adoptions and happy endings" in the Forums!!

Keep us posted!! Love,Micettohug
[notify]