GO!

Homer glen, ill area found stray

This is the place to talk about anything and everything cat-related going on where you are or where you've been with your best furiend! All those who enjoy taking their cats out gather here to share info on local cat-friendly places and find out about meet ups with other cat owners in your area! Check out Catster Local for pet-friendly products and services in your neighborhood!

Lady

the queen

Purred: Sun May 18, '08 12:57am PST 
on 5/17 around 10pm, found a grey/black short haired kitty at speedway at 159th&will cook rd. there is a couple pics of her in the photo section. she was at speedway for most of the day, i was told. she is around 2-3 yrs old( i think ), clean, around 10ish pounds, very friendly, if anyone knows anything, or, who it might belong too, leave me a e-mail, hate to see someone lose a very nice kitty.
[notify]

Lady

the queen

Purred: Sun May 18, '08 9:52am PST 
UPDATE: He, not she, lol, was microchipped, it came back to a different shelter that i took him too. the shelter that scanned him took him, and will try to find his family, hopefull this will have a happy ending.
[notify]

Armand

I'm a DIABETIC- momma's boy

Purred: Sun May 18, '08 2:22pm PST 
I hope so too.

Bless you for helping this kitty!!!!!
[notify]

Giotto- (angel now)

AAARRRGGHHH!!!!

Purred: Sun May 18, '08 7:54pm PST 
Yes, abig applause to your wonderful mom who helped a cat in need!

So,is the furry kitty at home safe and sound now?
Any new update?way to go
[notify]

Lady

the queen

Purred: Sun May 18, '08 10:59pm PST 
No new updates, the shelter named him speedy, mol. its a no kill, and if they can not find its owner, it will go up for adoption, keey you all updated, hugs and purrs are newed for this kitty, and my daddy too.
[notify]