GO!

MOMMIES!!!

This is the place to talk about anything and everything cat-related going on where you are or where you've been with your best furiend! All those who enjoy taking their cats out gather here to share info on local cat-friendly places and find out about meet ups with other cat owners in your area! Check out Catster Local for pet-friendly products and services in your neighborhood!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2  
Mysty (The- Princess)

Lay still! I'm- grooming you!

Purred: Sun Apr 27, '08 7:46pm PST 
It is HORRIBLE, it is like a HUGE think string that is wrapped all around my tummy, and then a leash (another longer string) is attached to it. We can't go out without it because we don't have a fence. Mommy always says, "NO, NO-You can't go out without your harness." I don't like it at all. Cleo is a little better about it, but I toss a fit unless I get treats while she puts it on. I think mommy is a worry-worry. Cleo is too. She keeps saying, "I lived on the streets, and I know mommy is right." She talks on and on about cars, and dogs, and having to hunt to feed yourself. YA RIGHT!! Does she think I am a dig-a-ling? I know she is full of catnip.confused
[notify]

BRUCE (THE- BOSS)

Born to Run &- Born to Moo Boo

Purred: Mon Apr 28, '08 8:22pm PST 
HUH, you think you've got problems shrug

My Mum and Dad just returned from 6 days of leaving us, and not only that, they went and stayed at a house where there were 17 YES 17 other kitties shockthinkingshrug

This really isnt good enough and cant be allowed to happen again. But i showed them, i kicked my litter everywhere, and gave our sitter lots and lots of love to show Mum she was wrong for leaving me.....but ermmmm it didnt take me long to forgive her, i couldnt wait for one of our special cuddles when she got home red face

MOMMIES!!! laugh out loud

Cleo (The- Queen)

I am the Queen- of the house....

Purred: Tue Apr 29, '08 4:11am PST 
Mysty and I are going to hide in her luggage next time-she will open it up, and out we will pop! SURPRISE!!!applause
[notify]

Isabella

They call me- Miss- Independent!

Purred: Tue Apr 29, '08 5:27pm PST 
Sorry, Cleo, but that won't work. I've tried it and each time I cuddle up, Mom picks me up and puts me on the bed, I jump back in and get taken out and the game plays on. I wish you better luck, it never worked for me. confused

As for the harness, I'm glad I don't have to wear one, that sounds awful!!! But I've been on the streets so I know about cars, and mean people, and I'd much rather be in my safe house with my kibble and a warm bed and lap. Tell Mysty those stories are true!
[notify]

Tallulah

I'm the champion- snuggler!

Purred: Tue Apr 29, '08 5:28pm PST 
Yea, Mysty, Bella is right, I was on the streets for over a year. It's rough out there, no kiddin.
If I had to have the choice between wearing a harness to go outside and LIVING outside, I'd wear the harness. Sorry. cry

But at least in the house, we got food, fresh water and get lots of cuddles!!!
[notify]

Mysty (The- Princess)

Purred: Wed Apr 30, '08 8:24pm PST 
Mommy took me outside today on JUST the leash. I really liked it until these really big things came past our house-mommy calls them cars. I took her back to my door and asked to get inside...maybe outside is only safe with mommy????
[notify]

Isabella

They call me- Miss- Independent!

Purred: Thu May 1, '08 4:21pm PST 
It's safe with Mommies AND Daddies! MOL!!!
[notify]

Mysty (The- Princess)

Purred: Mon May 5, '08 3:03pm PST 
Guess what??? Mommy took me outside again...with daddy!! I sniffed the bushes and walked around, but those noisy cars were back. Is there a way to get rid of them? I growled, but they didn't get scared.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2