GO!

MOMMIES!!!

This is the place to talk about anything and everything cat-related going on where you are or where you've been with your best furiend! All those who enjoy taking their cats out gather here to share info on local cat-friendly places and find out about meet ups with other cat owners in your area! Check out Catster Local for pet-friendly products and services in your neighborhood!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Mysty (The- Princess)

Lay still! I'm- grooming you!

Purred: Mon Apr 21, '08 11:18am PST 
Why would they leave us? What is a wedding? Why can't we go to? We would have been good!!!! Really we would have!!!! I am going to kick ALL the litter out of the box AND I am not going to speak to any of them when they get back!!! ADD in the fact that I am still mad at mommy because when I tried to sneak outside today she said, "No, no Mysty," and then went on to tell me about animals bigger than me that could hurt me, and something called cars and stories about bad people who could hurt me....jeez what does she think? Does she she think I am a kitten?????? I don't believe ANY of it-she is just trying to scare me...I never saw any animals bigger than me, and there is no bad people-they ALL love me, and what are cars?

MOMMIES!
[notify]

Benny Grunch

Will Meow for- Treats!!!

Purred: Mon Apr 21, '08 1:33pm PST 
Mysty:

Well, I don't know WHAT a wedding is, but I do have a phone number you can use to report Cat Being Left At Home....it is 555-Bad-Moms. Just leave your name, address, details of how you have been neglected, ignored, etc., etc. and they will take care of it. They will send over a specially trained cat who will show you even MORE ways of making your meowmy feel bad when she comes home. Oh, and be sure to tell them to just put all the charges on your meowmy's credit card. THAT will show her big laughbig laughbig laugh

Purrs, and let us know how it all turns out

Benny Grunch, Louis Armstrong, Emma Barrett & Pete Fountain
[notify]

Benny Grunch

Will Meow for- Treats!!!

Purred: Mon Apr 21, '08 1:34pm PST 
Mysty:

Well, I don't know WHAT a wedding is, but I do have a phone number you can use to report Cat Being Left At Home....it is 555-Bad-Moms. Just leave your name, address, details of how you have been neglected, ignored, etc., etc. and they will take care of it. They will send over a specially trained cat who will show you even MORE ways of making your meowmy feel bad when she comes home. Oh, and be sure to tell them to just put all the charges on your meowmy's credit card. THAT will show her big laughbig laughbig laugh

Purrs, and let us know how it all turns out

Benny Grunch, Louis Armstrong, Emma Barrett & Pete Fountain
[notify]

Mysty (The- Princess)

Purred: Tue Apr 22, '08 5:36am PST 
Well they are back home, and I forgave them before Cleo did...well she did offer treats, and I LOVE treats!!!! She still won't let me put even one paw outside without that dumb harness on-JEEZ she treats me like a kitten!!!
[notify]

Isabella

They call me- Miss- Independent!

Purred: Wed Apr 23, '08 4:35pm PST 
Mysty,
You think that's bad... Mom AND Dad left us last week! To go someplace called the Bahamas! They were gone for FOUR days! Can you believe it?
[notify]

Cleo (The- Queen)

I am the Queen- of the house....

Purred: Fri Apr 25, '08 4:22am PST 
I think we need to ban together and MAKE them take us!!! Cleo said that before I came mommy left sometimes for more than a week to a place called Florida-and she got a "cat-Sitter." No, they don't sit on cats, I already asked.
[notify]

Bijoux

Did you say- dinner?

Purred: Fri Apr 25, '08 11:39pm PST 
I don't know what that thing called wedding is but it mustn't be very good as we can't gonaughty
Those mommies act hyperprotecting sometimes, don't you think?Mom didn't let me go out of the house even when I was not in heat!
[notify]

Mysty (The- Princess)

Purred: Sat Apr 26, '08 12:41pm PST 
My mommy says, "You can't go out without a harness!" BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!! I want to know...Why are they like this? I am a big girl, I can handle myself!!!way to go
[notify]

Bijoux

Did you say- dinner?

Purred: Sun Apr 27, '08 7:03am PST 
That's what I am thinking about myself too, but guess what!Now I am pregnant mum is much more protective with me!When I am resting in the house she looks to find me to see if I am ok
[notify]

Isabella

They call me- Miss- Independent!

Purred: Sun Apr 27, '08 4:53pm PST 
What's a harness? Is that something you wear? We can only go outside with Mom and Dad. We aren't allowed to "roam" and we are always supervised. I think cause our yard is fenced, that's why we go outside.
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2