GO!

BATH TIME!!!

This is the place to talk about anything and everything cat-related going on where you are or where you've been with your best furiend! All those who enjoy taking their cats out gather here to share info on local cat-friendly places and find out about meet ups with other cat owners in your area! Check out Catster Local for pet-friendly products and services in your neighborhood!

Mysty (The- Princess)

Lay still! I'm- grooming you!

Purred: Sun Apr 13, '08 6:04pm PST 
Look what mommy did to me!!! I don't mind the baths so much (mom uses really warm water), but the drying part I hate-anyone have ideas on how to make that part easier? Cleo loves the blow dryer, but I hate everything-including the towels.
[notify]

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Wed Apr 23, '08 4:44pm PST 
I was advised by cat show exhibitors that super-absorbent paper towels are good for drying. You blot the water out, rather than rubbing (I don't know if your cat would prefer rubbing or blotting, but you can give it a try). Another hint is to put the towels in the dryer before using them, so they are nice and toasty dry before using them on the cat. We don't have a dryer, so don't have that option.
[notify]