GO!

Something Horrible!!!

This is the place to talk about anything and everything cat-related going on where you are or where you've been with your best furiend! All those who enjoy taking their cats out gather here to share info on local cat-friendly places and find out about meet ups with other cat owners in your area! Check out Catster Local for pet-friendly products and services in your neighborhood!

Cleo (The- Queen)

I am the Queen- of the house....

Purred: Thu Apr 3, '08 4:26am PST 
Something HORRIBLE is happening!!! My mommy is going away and coming home smelling of other CATS!!!! Last night she came home and I could smell other scents on her. She said something about "Hopefully they will find good homes" and "I will be going in a couple of hours a week." WHAT IS HAPPENING???? DOES SHE STILL LOVE ME????frownshock
[notify]

Mysty (The- Princess)

Lay still! I'm- grooming you!

Purred: Thu Apr 3, '08 7:52am PST 
IT'S TRUE!!! I heard mommy talking about a boy cat "there'" that she wished she could take home because he was VERY cute and sweet, but with his age he may not find a good home-he is 12. Daddy said, "You won't be able to take them all home." WHAT IS GOING ON???? She also said, "This place will even go to different states to pick up pets, so they won't get put down, and bring them back here." Where is she going? What is this place? What is put down? I am so CATFUSED!!!!shrug
[notify]

Sherlock

Me, Me, Me, Me

Purred: Thu Apr 3, '08 8:56am PST 
laugh out loud Don't worry, you two. It sounds like your Mom is helping out at a shelter. Which is a very good thing (and kind) to do. Three cheers for your Mom!! cheer cheer cheer
She is the greatest! way to go
[notify]

QUINCY

I've never met a- kitten I didn't- like

Purred: Thu Apr 3, '08 2:21pm PST 
My Mama helps out at a shelter too. In fact, three of us became permanent residents after she fosted us and couldn't bear to part with us. cheer

I sent you an invite to our Foster Families Forever group. I hope you will both join. big grin
[notify]