GO!

Help me, I ran away and want to come home!

This is the place to talk about anything and everything cat-related going on where you are or where you've been with your best furiend! All those who enjoy taking their cats out gather here to share info on local cat-friendly places and find out about meet ups with other cat owners in your area! Check out Catster Local for pet-friendly products and services in your neighborhood!

Morgan

Purred: Tue Mar 25, '08 12:07pm PST 
I snuck out early in the morning (3/22) while the dogs were going out to use their litter box. Usually I just come out and roll around on the ground for a while in the sun. But this time I made a run for it and scaled the fence. Now I'm desperately trying to get home but I don't know where I am. Please help find me and bring me home! I know my parents miss me dearly and my surrogant brothers and sisters too. frown

Lexington, KY - Masterson Station Area
[notify]

Sammie

little stinker

Purred: Wed Mar 26, '08 2:43am PST 
We are purring for your safe return. lots of purrs and hugs for your mommy and daddyhughughughug
[notify]

Little Mamma

There is no such- thing as just a- cat.

Purred: Fri Mar 28, '08 6:45am PST 
Hello to Morgan's meowma,

Me and mom are purring really hard for Morgan's safe return. I, too, was a feral mamma. I still do a little wandering from time to time...however my travels do not take me any further than the neighbors porch or our front yard.

We hope so hard that she will return! Mom says put out some stinky foods (like tuna, or my favorite CHICKENSSS!). She may be hiding somewhere and be too scared to come out.
[notify]

♥Mor- gan The- PirateGato

You Gotta Love- Me, I'm a Pirate

Purred: Fri Mar 28, '08 3:08pm PST 
Meows Morgan

Have your Meowmy keep looking. Put food outside your house - in the front is fine. See if it gets eaten - if so have her borrow a Have A Heart Trap to catch you. Most likely you will run away if she sees you.

Meow is hoping you get home soon!
[notify]

Morgan

Purred: Sat Mar 29, '08 8:09am PST 
I came home!!! cheer I had enough of the outdoor life, it's hard catching your own food and trying to find clean water. So I thought I'd go back to the good life with my meowmy and the other rugrats.

Thank you everyone for purring for my safe return. My mommy sure was worried, she's barely let me out of her sight since I've been back. I don't know what she so worried about, I'm a tough kitty.

*Yawn* I'm very sleepy now, I think I'm going to take a long cat nap.

Thanks again!!! kitty
[notify]

Diego

I'm bringing- sexy back

Purred: Sat Mar 29, '08 12:56pm PST 
Yay Morgan. It is such good news that you have made it home safely.

We continue to purrrrrrrrrrrr for all the other kitties who are lost and need to come home soon.
[notify]

Sammie

little stinker

Purred: Sun Mar 30, '08 11:11am PST 
Welcome home morgan, we are happy to see you found your way back home, the power of purring and praying does work, big hugs to you and your mommyhughug, will keep praying for all the other kitties that need help.
[notify]

Mufasa

not really a- lion

Purred: Sun Mar 30, '08 4:54pm PST 
Morgan, So glad you came home safely. Purrrrlease try to stay inside where there isn't any danger, we don't want anything bad to happen to you. Purrrrrs, Mufasa
[notify]