GO!

I am missing please help

This is the place to talk about anything and everything cat-related going on where you are or where you've been with your best furiend! All those who enjoy taking their cats out gather here to share info on local cat-friendly places and find out about meet ups with other cat owners in your area! Check out Catster Local for pet-friendly products and services in your neighborhood!

Big Lou (In- Loving- Memory)

The Big Man.

Purred: Wed Mar 19, '08 12:47pm PST 
Hello all I am trying to find my lost cat, Big Lou. He lives in the Jonesboro, Arkansas area. We think one of our neighbors took him off somewhere. He has been missing since Monday March 17th. I may be jumping the gun here, but I see him everyday and I have not seen him in two days. If anyone one sees him please contact me immediately. Thank you.
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Fri Mar 21, '08 7:03am PST 
We are purring for your return to yoour family.

You are as BIG boy - handsome too.

The Big Man.

Purred: Wed Mar 26, '08 2:03pm PST 
I am no longer lost. My parents found out that our neighbor poisened me and all of the other cats on our block. I wish things would have worked out differently, but I know that my parents did everything that they could. I am glad my cat brothers and sisters are with them in their time of need. Thanks for the help.
[notify]

Charlie

Why did they- take almost all- my tooths??

Purred: Sun Mar 30, '08 8:40pm PST 
Oh my god, how did you find that out? Are your neighbors going to be punished?
[notify]

The Big Man.

Purred: Sun Apr 6, '08 1:36pm PST 
We found out from our other neighbors who the guy told he has been "taking care of the neighborhood pet problem." Apparently he has threatening several other people's pets and is now threatening people. As far as being puinshed, I am doing my best to get justice served. So far the police have not been much help, but they did take statements from all of the other neighbors whose pets met the same end. We are also working on having his dog taken away and put in a good home if it is not too late already. So, hopefully justice will be served and I will never stop trying. Thank you for your concern.
[notify]