GO!

SPIKE IS MISSING..................

This is the place to talk about anything and everything cat-related going on where you are or where you've been with your best furiend! All those who enjoy taking their cats out gather here to share info on local cat-friendly places and find out about meet ups with other cat owners in your area! Check out Catster Local for pet-friendly products and services in your neighborhood!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Spike

Safe and Happy- at home again!!!

Purred: Thu Mar 13, '08 3:20pm PST 
Spikey went missing last night..... cry
We moved here in September from Toronto and he never been outside..... (He ran off couple of times in Toronto, but never here)
I'm worried sick about him, there are lots of roads and highways were I live and there are lots of open fields and little forests or whatever.

I know he's been mad at us because we got a puppy and he was not happy. He has been meowing beside the door lately almost every time I went outside to take Jazz for a walk. But we got her in January and it looks like he's been getting used to her slowly.

So yesterday at around 1am he just darted out the door when I was walking in from the walk with Jazz. He was running around the building at first and we tried to get him back in but he wouldn't come (because Jazz was at the door looking were did we go) and then he ran away somewhere.... Haven’t seen him since…………..
I couldn't sleep all night, he is my baby and if something happens to him I don't know what I'll do.

Please if anyone seen Spike let me know. He went missing in Hanover Park, IL.
I’m not going to leave my phone #, but I will be here most of the day and here is my email: irairock@hotmail.com

Spike’s mom Irena.

crycry
[notify]

Spike

Purred: Thu Mar 13, '08 3:52pm PST 
He is a longhair brown tabby; he is wearing a Harley Davidson collar with a Bears tag. He has a little rip on the right ear.......
[notify]

♥Winn- ie - The Pooh

Hello- Furfriends, - Diva Kitty Here!

Purred: Thu Mar 13, '08 4:21pm PST 
Sending many many purrs your way in hopes that Spike will soon be home ....safe & sound!!!hug
[notify]

Alfie♥Forever Loved

Little boy in a- catsuit

Purred: Thu Mar 13, '08 5:12pm PST 
Irena, Spike is a beautiful boy. I know how scared you are.
Won't you please accept Diego's invite and join our group.
We have lots of information about how to go about
finding your sweet baby.

hug

Alfie's mom~Eva
[notify]

♥- Angel - ♥

Kissy-face ...- wiggle paws

Purred: Thu Mar 13, '08 5:40pm PST 
Hello Irena,

this is Angel and Merlin's Mum here, from Brisbane, Australia ...

I'm so sad that this happened to your beautiful baby ...

please keep in touch via this forum and if you can, join Pawsome Pages or The Power of a Purr and Prayer as members there have lots of advice and experience that could help find your boy ...

*comforting hugsssss*

Larissa
[notify]

Spike

Purred: Thu Mar 13, '08 7:31pm PST 
Thank you all for the support, it means a lot hug

I still haven't seen him around anywhere in our area. If he is not back by tomorrow I will be calling to 24petwatch to report him missing and will be making posters.

I received Diego’s message but there was no invite and I tried to find that group and for some reason I can’t find it. So if you’ll send me another invite I’ll be happy to join it.

Thank you all again and I will keep you posted if he has been found or on any news.

hug
[notify]

♥Winn- ie - The Pooh

Hello- Furfriends, - Diva Kitty Here!

Purred: Thu Mar 13, '08 7:58pm PST 
hughughughughugPURRS PURRS PURRS PURRS PURRS PURRS PURRSPURRS PURRS PURRS PURRS PURRS PURRS PURRS

PURRS PURRS PURRS PURRS PURRS PURRS PURRSPURRS PURRS PURRS PURRS PURRS PURRS PURRS

PURRS PURRS PURRS PURRS PURRS PURRS PURRShughughughughughughug
[notify]

♥- Brookelynn- Paige=^.^=

I Like People- They Clean Up My- Poop!

Purred: Fri Mar 14, '08 11:31am PST 
hug I hope Spike makes it home safe and sound..Do you live in an apartment complex? Maybe he went to someones else's apartment or they saw him and decided to bring him inside?
[notify]

Spikey

Play That- Funky Music- White Cat

Purred: Fri Mar 14, '08 12:10pm PST 
Aww!! We'll be purring fur Spike to come back soon and in one piece! hug

But I've been gone fur more than a week before, mum got very scared... but I did come back!

hug
[notify]

Ramses

Purred: Fri Mar 14, '08 12:11pm PST 
Try looking on craiglist for anyone who might have found him and check the animal shelters nearby. Sometimes animal shelters have cork boards where you can post a picture of your lost pet. This is how I found my dog who had been missing for 1 week. Also, I would put up posters ASAP. Hope you find Spike!
[notify]

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3