GO!

Ever tried putting your cat on a leash?

This is the place to talk about anything and everything cat-related going on where you are or where you've been with your best furiend! All those who enjoy taking their cats out gather here to share info on local cat-friendly places and find out about meet ups with other cat owners in your area! Check out Catster Local for pet-friendly products and services in your neighborhood!

(Page 2 of 4: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  
Tinker Bell- 2003-2006

The life of a- friend is always- too short

Purred: Sat Mar 15, '08 10:15am PST 
My human's older brother (he's grown up now) once took their cat Ginger for a walk on a leash because she was inheat.laugh out loudshh She didn't like it one little bit.
[notify]

Cheyanne

♥ Simbas Lucky- Wife! ♥

Purred: Sun Mar 16, '08 8:28pm PST 
I've been to a cat show too!!

But we got yelled at, cause Human had me on a leash..... but I was being a good kit, honest! shock
Some of those cat show people can be real up-tight.confused
[notify]

Mindy,- dearly loved

New Orleans- Sweetie

Purred: Mon Mar 17, '08 7:22am PST 
I wore a harness and leash to go outside. I would walk up and down St. Charles Avenue in New Orleans and people on the streetcars would wave at me.

Suki would fall down on his side when mama put the harness on him. laugh out loud
[notify]

Sabrina

I'm the Devil's- cat!! So they- say...

Purred: Mon Mar 17, '08 12:31pm PST 
I have a picture of me outside being walked and another one of me trying to hit Midnight, the neighbor's muscular tom cat. laugh out loud I don't know if the pictures is on yet though? I have a Memphis blue harness and leash, and I look beautiful in it.

My typist would walk Storm but he is a fraidy cat. (and she thinks the harness is to small for him.

Ohh yeah and I'm not allowed to go out for a while because Midnight now has wormseek
[notify]

Louis- Armstrong - ILM

I'm walkin' to- New Orleans.....

Purred: Tue Mar 18, '08 8:44am PST 
I take my meowmy for a walk twice a day........I just go to the back door and stand up, and she knows it is time for our walk. I wear a small size dog harness, and meowmy uses a retractable leash. That way if I decide I want to climb a tree, she can snap the leash and keep me from running off. I LOVE my daily walks, so much fun.

Louis Armstrongway to goway to go
[notify]

Mindy,- dearly loved

New Orleans- Sweetie

Purred: Tue Mar 18, '08 9:00am PST 
You look so fine on your leash, Louis. I can see you check out your world. Have fun. applause
[notify]

Neo

cheetah kitty

Purred: Fri Mar 21, '08 7:11pm PST 
My whole family walk on leash with cat jacket,
Blue does the best. I stalk and jump at things but thats what I do and mol Jet he tries to run asway from. roll on it and then bites it. Two legged mom posted our pictures on our site because it was a site for sore eyes she said to two legged dad, merever that waslaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
[notify]

Garfield

Lt Commander- Aboard the USS- Enterpurrise

Purred: Thu May 1, '08 12:42pm PST 
Yeah my mommy takes me outdoor every so often. She actually started leash training me when I was 5 months old. At first the harness didn't fit me so she just put a leash around my neck and I was fine with that. Now she's started taking me to Petco and Petsmart on with a leash and harness on.
[notify]

ZOE

WHAT?

Purred: Sat May 3, '08 9:55am PST 
No I can't say I have my mom tried it with my kitty sister but she hasn't tried it with me yet I think I would like it smile zoe
[notify]

Rosie

My wild rose <3

Purred: Fri Jul 18, '08 1:06am PST 
I go for walks on a harness! So does my furbrother, Quetzal. I live in an apartment on the third floor, so I can't go outside by myself frown I spent the first year of my life outside, and I missed the outdoors when I became an indoor cat, so meowma got me a pretty harness and leash, and now I can go out and chase squirrels under cars, and get some exercise! I walk on an 8 foot leash, but when I walk on the sidewalk near cars my meowma shortens my leash and I walk like a dog red face I don't like cars much, cause they make the most horrible noise, but I love getting the exercise.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 4: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4