GO!

Tails of Woe and new pics

This is the place to talk about anything and everything cat-related going on where you are or where you've been with your best furiend! All those who enjoy taking their cats out gather here to share info on local cat-friendly places and find out about meet ups with other cat owners in your area! Check out Catster Local for pet-friendly products and services in your neighborhood!

Mysty (The- Princess)

Lay still! I'm- grooming you!

Purred: Sat Oct 13, '07 11:42pm PST 
Well mommy took new pictures of us, so please come take a peek, but the bad news is WE ARE ON A DIET!!! It is horrible!! Besides that mommy wants me to play-move in other words! I mean really! What is she thinking!!!!
[notify]

Cleo (The- Queen)

I am the Queen- of the house....

Purred: Sat Oct 13, '07 11:43pm PST 
Mysty thinks she has it bad-well I have it a lot worse!!! Mommy also gives me drops for my nose-BESIDES putting me on a diet!!!
[notify]

ZEEKE- dreamboat- #40a

NUMBER ONE SON

Purred: Mon Oct 15, '07 7:55pm PST 
confused not only did my mommy put us on a ,gasp, DIET!!!! WE GOT 2 MORE SISTERS!! yuck. although maybe they are alittle cute.
[notify]

Cleo (The- Queen)

Purred: Tue Oct 16, '07 4:11am PST 
TWO MORE SISTERS!!!!! OMC that must be so hard on you! I hope they realize who is boss. Mysty learned right away, but if I had to train two more I don't know what I'd do...although some BOY cats would be nice.cloud 9 Mommy says no because daddy would make her move out if she brought home any more cats-hehehehe.
[notify]

Cleo (The- Queen)

Purred: Mon Oct 22, '07 9:08am PST 
Well she did it again! Even more pictures AND we are still on the DUMB diet-ONLY one bowl of food each a day-NO TREATS!!!! I am moving out, I've had it, I am going to live somewhere where they know how to worship me the way I should be worshiped!!!!
[notify]