GO!

Please Help Us Stop The Cruelty

This is the place to talk about anything and everything cat-related going on where you are or where you've been with your best furiend! All those who enjoy taking their cats out gather here to share info on local cat-friendly places and find out about meet ups with other cat owners in your area! Check out Catster Local for pet-friendly products and services in your neighborhood!

Orion Tapp - IN LOVING- MEMORY!

You're sitting - I can lay on- your lap!

Purred: Mon Oct 8, '07 11:46pm PST 
The Henderson Humane Society in Henderson, Kentucky is in serious need of reform. We went in there the other day to find a kitten and had to step over feces in the floor. The kitties did not have adequate housing. They were laying in their own urine and feces. Lots of them were extremely under weight and were very sick. Something needs to be done and fast. We have already contacted PETA and sent them the pictures we took with a camera phone but we are going to need lots more support to end this. We also found out that last year they euthanized 48 animals in one day. There is no excuse for that. Henderson is a small town but I do not think that any animal lover would want this to continue. PLEASE HELP US STOP THEM!!!!!!!!!
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Tue Oct 9, '07 7:22am PST 
Report them to the ASPCA -

This is unacceptable.

Also you can contaact Pet-abuse.com

Why not contact the Humane Society of the US - is this one of their chapters? If so they need to know.

Jack ~My- Angel

Cattitude

Purred: Wed Oct 10, '07 7:17am PST 
Ok, I admit my mommy doesn't have any clue where Henderson is, but we live in Kentucky too. We know people here in Louisville joke that we are NOT actually in KY, but the truth is, we sure are. MOL Mom will have to look and see how close Henderson is to us. Mom and I try to do lots of work to end abuse and to help kitties all over. When mom isn't sick, she travels some to donate stuff to rescue organizations around some parts of the state, mostly Frankfort, Lawrenceburg and Lexington, but she is willing to drive anywhere as long as she's having a good day.

We are going to see what we can find out and will probably pawmail you to see what we can do to help. Mom's been really bad the past three days, so it may be a few more days before we get in touch, but we promise we will and we will do our best to help.

Purrs, Jack
[notify]