GO!

Kiwi's Splashing Pool Party! Wednesday, September 12: 8pm Eastern time- 8:25 Eastern time

This is the place to talk about anything and everything cat-related going on where you are or where you've been with your best furiend! All those who enjoy taking their cats out gather here to share info on local cat-friendly places and find out about meet ups with other cat owners in your area! Check out Catster Local for pet-friendly products and services in your neighborhood!

Kiwi Louise

GuardCat

Purred: Tue Sep 11, '07 10:08am PST 
Purrs Everyone! I am hosting a virtual pool party! All are welcome to join, but all those kitties who have no swimming experience must bring a noodle and a live vest(so as to prevent any party tragedies). Hope to see you there!

Ps. You can see my water skills in my video entitled "Bathing Beauty" on my page!!

Ps. Bring a great snack! All who come will receive a complementary sardine!
[notify]

Muffy

You Can Never- Have To Many- Hugs & Rubs

Purred: Tue Sep 11, '07 10:11am PST 
Hi Kiwi
A Pool Party sounds wonderful!big grinbig grin
[notify]

Bella

Don't tell me no

Purred: Tue Sep 11, '07 1:31pm PST 
oh boy a pool party. I will bring sauted mouse in clam sauce.
[notify]

Boo-Boo

Our Angel - Missed Dearly!

Purred: Tue Sep 11, '07 7:49pm PST 
Hi Kiwi
A pool pawty - this is great! We brought some tuna melts and catnip tea!!!
Purrs, BooBoo
[notify]

Kiwi Louise

GuardCat

Purred: Wed Sep 12, '07 3:00pm PST 
Kiwi's Meowmy:

Hello Everyone! I have a few urgent matters that I must attend to this evening, and so the party will be rescheduled for September 13 at 8:30 P.M. You have my sincere apologies for any inconvenience. Please invite all your other kitty pals to the party and Kiwi & I hope to see you there!

Sincerely,
Kiwi's Meowmy
[notify]

Kiwi Louise

GuardCat

Purred: Thu Sep 13, '07 5:21pm PST 
Purrs Everyone!! Welcome to my pool party!!
[notify]

Muffy

You Can Never- Have To Many- Hugs & Rubs

Purred: Thu Sep 13, '07 5:27pm PST 
Hi Kiwi
You've done a wonderful job with the decorations and all! I've brought some tea and crab cakes - where would you like them?
smilecheerwave
Purrs, Muffy
[notify]

Zoey

Mom says I am- her special- Girl!!

Purred: Thu Sep 13, '07 5:30pm PST 
Hi Every Kitty!!!
wave
How are you Kiwi!!
Purrs, Zoey
[notify]

Elmer

I'm in charge!!

Purred: Thu Sep 13, '07 5:32pm PST 
Elmer comes dressed in his swimming trunks andsunglasses! And carries in a few beach balls and snorkles! Would any kitty care to go for a swim?
[notify]

Kiwi Louise

GuardCat

Purred: Thu Sep 13, '07 6:07pm PST 
Hi Muffy, I enjoyed the crab! Kiwi gives all of you a complimentary savory sardines smile while you relax in the pool.
[notify]