GO!

Any Chicago kitties here?

This is the place to talk about anything and everything cat-related going on where you are or where you've been with your best furiend! All those who enjoy taking their cats out gather here to share info on local cat-friendly places and find out about meet ups with other cat owners in your area! Check out Catster Local for pet-friendly products and services in your neighborhood!

Bella

Don't tell me no

Purred: Mon Aug 13, '07 6:31pm PST 
We are from Chicago looking for friends.

Buttons and Bella
[notify]

Captain (RIP- 2006-2010)

Captain Cook

Purred: Mon Aug 13, '07 7:21pm PST 
Rogers Park kitty here big grin
[notify]

Buttons

Mr Purr machine- to you..

Purred: Thu Aug 16, '07 6:25pm PST 
We are ohare kitties... other side but greatings and salutations. and of course tons of purrs and headbonks.

Buttons and bella
[notify]

SooLing (In- Loving- Memory)

Call me- beautiful,- please!

Purred: Fri Aug 17, '07 8:01am PST 
I was a Chicago kitty. I was born on Armitage Ave. (not ON it, but in a house there) in Chicago in 1984. I lived in a Chicago bungalow in West Rogers Park until 1988 when we moved to New Mexico. I went to the vet at The Chicago Cat Clinic on W. Devon Ave. I wonder if it's still there.

When we moved, I flew in the cabin with my mom and dad to New Mexico. In O'Hare, I just kept staring at the lights on the ceiling of the United terminal, which was brand new at the time. I could see the lights through the bars in the top of my traveling carrier.
[notify]