GO!

HELP NEEDED IN HAINES CITH FLORIDA FOR SHILEE!!

This is the place to talk about anything and everything cat-related going on where you are or where you've been with your best furiend! All those who enjoy taking their cats out gather here to share info on local cat-friendly places and find out about meet ups with other cat owners in your area! Check out Catster Local for pet-friendly products and services in your neighborhood!

Scruffy

CAT-DOG

Purred: Sat Aug 4, '07 2:49pm PST 
Her new parents emailed and stated the dad is highly allergic and shilee has to go. They are 3 hours away from where i live and so i really need some help here. Is anyone around Haines city or furthur away from Orlando. The dad says he will drive her as far as Haines City where Cypress Gardens is. Does anyone know any foster homes in that area. Please help. Shilee is so loving and fits in with cats,dogs,children. PLEASE HELP SHES TO SWEET FOR ALL THESE MOVES. She is Blue Russian but im sure she is mixed because of her tail being fluffy.
[notify]

Hazel Lucy

tiny gumdrop

Purred: Sat Aug 4, '07 11:21pm PST 
Hi Shilee,
If you post your message in the Catster Railroad forum I'm sure you'll find help there.
[notify]

Scruffy

CAT-DOG

Purred: Sun Aug 5, '07 9:15pm PST 
SHILEE HAS FOUNF HER FOREVER HOME. GOOD FOR YOU BABE
[notify]

Ruby Has Found Her Forever Hom

Silly Billy- Playful Doll

Purred: Sun Aug 5, '07 9:15pm PST 
SHILEE HAS FOUNF HER FOREVER HOME. GOOD FOR YOU BABE
[notify]