GO!

Bad Posting on Catster Local

This is the place to talk about anything and everything cat-related going on where you are or where you've been with your best furiend! All those who enjoy taking their cats out gather here to share info on local cat-friendly places and find out about meet ups with other cat owners in your area! Check out Catster Local for pet-friendly products and services in your neighborhood!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 19)  
1  2  
Pumpkin

i love- Catster.com-

Purred: Sat Jul 7, '07 4:37pm PST 
those jerks!!!!!!!!!!!!! i might in fact sue them for 50 millon!
grr you know no one is giveing your cats for u to kill hissss!
i am sorry but if this sicko thinks he can make a cat killing bisuness he is so WRONG
[notify]

Midnight

Cattitude is- key!

Purred: Sun Jul 8, '07 2:27pm PST 
Thats sick! I dont even have words, we should sue!!!!!!! Than give the money to a charity against animal cruelty or a no kill shelter!!!!!
[notify]

Mr. Fez- (Angel- Dreamboat- #25)

Hippie Kitty

Purred: Tue Jul 10, '07 1:28pm PST 
Thanks HQ! Glad to know you are on top of this! way to go
[notify]

KRAMER

King of- Everything

Purred: Wed Jul 11, '07 7:51am PST 
I am hoping it was a hoax. Quite frankly, it is against the law to kill an animal in any way other than by a vet, hospital euthanasia or for self defense. Anyone advertising a real business like that would be charged with animal abuse.

I'm wondering of someone had a bad experience with a restaurant and was playing a horrible pay back prank.

I did not see the original page, but am wondering what the address and phone number given were?
[notify]

KRAMER

King of- Everything

Purred: Wed Jul 11, '07 7:55am PST 
Yes, it is a hoax. The address goes to Sal Anthony's restaurant in New York City. Can you imagine the look on the owner's face when idoits start picketing for something he had no idea about?
[notify]

Fluffy

cutie,but too- nice

Purred: Mon Jul 16, '07 4:57pm PST 
hi Guys There Was Already A Froum About It..

a Cat,... Says It Was a reraunt, But Has Contacted The Police and Catster Plus

Local Animal Selters..

Just to see ...

Thanks Fluffy

Edited by author Mon Jul 16, '07 4:59pm PST

[notify]

Sparky

One lucky- cat/Best cat in- the world

Purred: Sat Jul 21, '07 5:26pm PST 
Thanks HQ for trying to get these jerks out.
[notify]

Sparky

One lucky- cat/Best cat in- the world

Purred: Sat Jul 21, '07 5:26pm PST 
Thanks HQ for trying to get these jerks out.
[notify]

Sasha Nicole- Tapp ~IN- MEMORY~

Queen of the- House

Purred: Mon Oct 8, '07 11:33pm PST 
Why would anyone be so cruel. There are laws against animal cruelty in any state and this person should be investigated. Let's find out who it was and report them to the ASPCA. There is a good possibility that they have done something like this before. My mom is an animal cruelty investigator for our local shelter and we have learned that most of the time people who make threats like that have done something like that in the past, or will move on from those threats into action in the future. They need to be stopped NOW before innocent lives are lost!!!!!!!!!
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 19)  
1  2