GO!

Chicago charity cat shelter walk

This is the place to talk about anything and everything cat-related going on where you are or where you've been with your best furiend! All those who enjoy taking their cats out gather here to share info on local cat-friendly places and find out about meet ups with other cat owners in your area! Check out Catster Local for pet-friendly products and services in your neighborhood!

Katie (in- loving- memory)

Purred: Fri Jun 8, '07 11:16am PST 
Hey all you Chicago cat lovers,

The Tree House Foundation is having a 5k walk on June 16th to raise money for their cat shelter.

"The Stray Cat Strut is a 5k Walkathon and Open House to benefit the programs and services of Tree House Animal Foundation. After the walk, come back to the Uptown shelter for food, drinks, entertainment, raffle prizes and more! "

Tree House
[notify]

SooLing (In- Loving- Memory)

Call me- beautiful,- please!

Purred: Fri Jun 8, '07 10:25pm PST 
I was born on in Chicago, but we moved from there when I was about 5. My sisal scratching post came from Tree House, and I see they're still selling them. It's a great organization and I wish them great success with the charity event!
[notify]

Maxwell

All you need is- love

Purred: Mon Jun 11, '07 10:20am PST 
Sounds way cool! Mom was born in Chicago - she says we'd just loooooove it! We're down south now so can't make it but we are purring that lots of peeples go out and walk for the kitties! cheer
[notify]

Katie (in- loving- memory)

Purred: Sun Jun 17, '07 4:40pm PST 
Mom had fun at the charity walk. There were about 50 people and they had food for them afterwards. Mom took a tour of the Tree House and was impressed with the facilities. Most of the cats are not in cages, so are free to walk around and jump.
[notify]

Maxwell

All you need is- love

Purred: Mon Jun 18, '07 6:01am PST 
Sounds like a pretty decent turn out. Wish we could have been there to lend our support!
[notify]