GO!

Black Cymric Manx available in Northern VA

This is the place to talk about anything and everything cat-related going on where you are or where you've been with your best furiend! All those who enjoy taking their cats out gather here to share info on local cat-friendly places and find out about meet ups with other cat owners in your area! Check out Catster Local for pet-friendly products and services in your neighborhood!

Mr. Nigel- Pibb

When Mr.- Nigelsworth gets- angry...

Purred: Thu May 31, '07 11:01am PST 
this cat was being feed along with the feral colony i care for but turns out he is not one of the ferals. he has been rubbing up against me leg, letting me pet him non-stop and purring too. he is however, confirmed to be abandoned, homeless, etc. by the neighbors. he is a beauty and need a home. email me if you are interested in finding out more about him. we are in northern VA.
florence_homer@hotmail.com
[notify]

Micetto

Love me,squeeze- me,hold me!

Purred: Thu May 31, '07 1:19pm PST 
He is gorgeous!!!

There is no doubt you will find him a good home soon!!
GOOD LUCK!!

PS My human mom is taking care too of three little ones...hopefully,she will find homes for them too...we are all praying and hoping for you and us!!!

Keep us posted!! And..your mom rocks!!!!snoopy
[notify]

Arthur (Miss- You!- '93-'09)

Bucket of Fuzz

Purred: Thu May 31, '07 9:20pm PST 
Aww, I wish there was something we could do to help!

You probably should go into "Modify biography and traits," and select "This cat needs to be rescued/adopted by a new guardian now." That way he will show as being adoptable and be on the "Adoptable Cats" stroll.

Good luck, Nigel! Keep us posted!