GO!

How do I remove a store from my marked spots?

This is the place to talk about anything and everything cat-related going on where you are or where you've been with your best furiend! All those who enjoy taking their cats out gather here to share info on local cat-friendly places and find out about meet ups with other cat owners in your area! Check out Catster Local for pet-friendly products and services in your neighborhood!

Hazel Lucy,- Charles- Dorney, Ma

tiny gumdrop

Purred: Sun Apr 29, '07 2:57pm PST 
I'd like to remove a store from "My Marked Spots".
How do I do this?
Thanks!
[notify]

Merlin - An Angel- Forever

*Poof*

Purred: Sun Apr 29, '07 4:58pm PST 
I've been wondering that, too thinking As far as I can tell, there is no way to remove a listing from your Marked Spots.

HQ, can you make a way to remove Marked Spot listings?
[notify]

Hunter

Lazy, Lazy, Lazy

Purred: Mon Apr 30, '07 8:58pm PST 
Found it!!!

What you need to do is click on your marked spot (click on it from you actual page, not from Catster local) . Then when you get to the page you'll see the map on the right side. Above the map is "view saved listings." Click on that. then you can choose which spots to delete. Hope this helps.
[notify]

Hazel Lucy,- Charles- Dorney, Ma

tiny gumdrop

Purred: Tue May 1, '07 4:12am PST 
Hi Hunter!
"View Saved Listings" does not show up on my page in any browser and I went to it from my page. What next?
[notify]

Hunter

Lazy, Lazy, Lazy

Purred: Tue May 1, '07 7:46am PST 
Hmm, sorry I have not another clue right now. Mom is off to work so I'll have her check when she gets home late tonight.
[notify]

Merlin - An Angel- Forever

*Poof*

Purred: Tue May 1, '07 8:44am PST 
I don't have the View Saved Lisitings option either. Then again, I have never saved a listing. Perhaps Hunter confused Marked Spots with Saved Listings? thinking
[notify]

Hunter

Lazy, Lazy, Lazy

Purred: Tue May 1, '07 7:22pm PST 
I have a marked spot and saved listings. I wonder if I saved my listings and also marked them as spots. Mom is going to take a look and see. I'll return when I have some additional info.
[notify]

Hunter

Lazy, Lazy, Lazy

Purred: Tue May 1, '07 9:54pm PST 
Well my saved listings I can delete. There is no way, as far as I can tell, to delete a marked spot. Sorry for the confusion you two:}
[notify]