GO!

Let's Get Them Outta the House

This is the place to talk about anything and everything cat-related going on where you are or where you've been with your best furiend! All those who enjoy taking their cats out gather here to share info on local cat-friendly places and find out about meet ups with other cat owners in your area! Check out Catster Local for pet-friendly products and services in your neighborhood!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Solo

Krazy for Kitty- Kaviar

Purred: Mon Apr 16, '07 1:51pm PST 
kitty
Haf anyyayoo tried to hooque yurr cat-mahm or cat-dahd upp with anyyone? Belief me, I prefurr hurr to be at home with me all day. But I thinque maybe she shuld date? Of coarse, I am the purrfect companion furr hurr. But maybe she needz someone othurr than me? Haf any of yoo tried like Animalattraction.com or DateMyPet.com? (I doan wanna date. She sayz she doan wanna date eithurr, but she iz 31, and well. I doan know.) I wuld lique her to meet a guy who doan haf a kat, becuz I am the Queen uf the house. But a guy who liques katz, that wuld be so gud. Maybee Katzturr culd haf a personals site? Oooh, here she comes. She iz going to cancel my memburrship to Hot Toona Monthly if she catchez me. Bye friends.
[notify]

Max

I want to go- outside!

Purred: Mon Apr 16, '07 5:07pm PST 
Whenever my mom (also 31) meets a guy, she makes sure to tell them about our catster pages. Their reactions help her decide if she should see them again or not. Its best they know right from the start that we come first.
[notify]

Solo

Krazy for Kitty- Kaviar

Purred: Tue Apr 17, '07 8:00am PST 
kitty
That ideyah is sew awesumm. I am goan to tell my mahm about that too. Befurr, when she haz sent my page to peepuhl (boyz), they laffed. They thought she was weeyrd. I thinque Maxx has the right ideyah.
[notify]

Diego

I'm bringing- sexy back

Purred: Tue Apr 17, '07 10:15am PST 
We like the idea of catster personals. Mom could stand to get out of the house more on a few dates.

Edited by author Tue Apr 17, '07 10:15am PST

[notify]

Beatrice- (Miss You!- '94-'12)

The very Beast- of all

Purred: Tue Apr 17, '07 11:24pm PST 
Our mom has a page on datemypet.com. She's never met any of the humans from that, though. Even though she's single, she doesn't seem too anxious to get dates with human toms.
shrug

Jacques

Fiend #2

Purred: Sun Apr 22, '07 9:59pm PST 
Yeah...move her on out...

But who wants to go out with someone who thinks she is a Cat?

-jacques
*ditto The Fiends*
[notify]

~~Minx~~

Hwo needs em

Purred: Mon Apr 23, '07 7:23pm PST 
what are we talking about herethinking
[notify]

Max

I want to go- outside!

Purred: Tue Apr 24, '07 8:40am PST 
We're not sure anymore....just a little confused over Jacques comment. Thought we were discussing getting our humans out of the house on some dates.
[notify]

Merlin - An Angel- Forever

*Poof*

Purred: Tue Apr 24, '07 1:09pm PST 
Methinks the purpose of this forum, In the Fur Playdates & Meetups, is for our Humans to meet other Humans from Catster and Dogster. Many other forums have meet ups where Humans who live in the same area meet and do something fun together for a day.

I don't know if any Catster feline's Humans have met other Catster feline's Humans in person. My Human would like to meet Morgan the Pirate Gato's Human one day. Morgan is a special friend of mine.
[notify]

Diego

I'm bringing- sexy back

Purred: Tue Apr 24, '07 2:13pm PST 
My mom met Binks mom the other day for lunch. It was really neat to meet someone we have become friends with on Catster!!
[notify]

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3