GO!

I need your help!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

Filipusis

Mazasis tigras

Purred: Mon Sep 5, '05 1:56am PST 
My mum has entered me in photo contest ''KATE'' (cat) (www.augintiniams.lt) in categories "Isdykelis'' (rascal) and ''Karaliska poza'' (royal pose). The voting starts at September 5th for 13 days. I attend in such a contest at first time, that is why it's very important for me. Since I have such cool friends here, I thought you could help me. All you have to do is to click on my photo and then click "Balsuoti" (vote) once a day. I am asking for help all my feline friends who has written such beautiful words about me & all cats who likes me.
Meow, Filipusis.
[notify]

Toffy

Head of- household

Purred: Tue Sep 6, '05 8:40pm PST 
Hi Filipusis!

I went to the site and voted for you under the "Isdykelis" (rascal)category. It was the picture with the mouse, right?

I couldn't find the "karaliska poza" (royal pose) category, though. Is this the same as "keisciausia poza"? When I did a search for your name several photos came up. Which photo should I click on to vote in this category? I did try to click on a photo but
there was a message that came up. My guess is it said that you can only vote once a day.
[notify]

Filipusis

Mazasis tigras

Purred: Wed Sep 7, '05 9:19am PST 
Thanks Toffy. Perhaps I did a mistake. I want you to ask to vote for me once a day in category ''Isdykelis''. Now I'm really need your help... I have only one rival, which I can not defeat.
Meow, Filipusis
[notify]

Bo in- cherished- memory

Mom's heart

Purred: Thu Sep 8, '05 4:35pm PST 
Hello. I'm Beau and yes, the little anklebiting, tail impaling Leona invited me here. I think she's too afraid to be alone so she had me come with her. I don't mind though...she's kind of a good kid
[notify]

Sarabe

Miss Priss

Purred: Thu Sep 8, '05 4:44pm PST 
Hello there. I saw your post and went on the site and voted for your royal pose. Good luck!!!!
[notify]

Sarabe

Miss Priss

Purred: Thu Sep 8, '05 4:48pm PST 
Sorry, I just saw the rest of your topics and didn't notice that you wanted us to vote for the other category. I will vote for the other one tomorrow.
[notify]

Filipusis

Mazasis tigras

Purred: Thu Sep 8, '05 10:48pm PST 
Thats ok. Sarabe! Thanks.
Meow, Filipusis
[notify]

Filipusis

Mazasis tigras

Purred: Tue Sep 13, '05 10:07am PST 
Hi,
Now my photo with the mouse and a basket is in last page. In the first page - the photos added in the beginning of this competition. This competition will win a photo which will lift mainly voices for this reason I want you to vote for my photo with the mouse and a basket.
You can write also my name to areas of search (on the left side, in the bottom of page). Then you will see all my photos in this competition.
Double miaow from Filipusis.
[notify]

Pea- (2003-2007)

Life's short.

Purred: Sat Dec 3, '05 4:10am PST 
did you guys see that Filipusis was cat of the week?
[notify]

Fallon

Stop looking at- me, you're- scaring me

Purred: Sat Dec 3, '05 7:04am PST 
Ooooooh yes!
[notify]