GO!

BCCP VALENTINE'S PAWTY! SAT., FEB. 11, 2012, AT 7:00 PM EASTERN TIME

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 5 of 43: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
MORTICIA

MomKatt's Black- Dahlia!

Purred: Sat Feb 11, '12 3:57pm PST 
Meowlo Vi! What happened to your profile picture, dear??? thinkingwave
[notify]

Vicious (Vi)- 11-12-08/- 6-28-11

much less- vicious then i- used to be

Purred: Sat Feb 11, '12 3:58pm PST 
i dont know, could it be i just changed it???
[notify]

Isis

See ya later,- gotta play!

Purred: Sat Feb 11, '12 3:59pm PST 
*scampers in*

Hi!!! I'm here! I invited Hamlet, but he said he might be a little late. I hope he can come!!! happy dance
[notify]

LIVIA 2000 - 2013

Feed me! Won't- you feed me?

Purred: Sat Feb 11, '12 3:59pm PST 
Of course you didn't, Hudson! You thought you could just play with him! Which I'm sure you did! If I'd been there, I wouldn't have played, I can tell you! *unsheathes claws thoughtfully* I'm FAST! I'd have had him in a minute!
[notify]

Louis- Armstrong - ILM

I'm walkin' to- New Orleans.....

Purred: Sat Feb 11, '12 4:00pm PST 
Ticia, Peppers, Selina....we forgot to tell you all....a kitten has adopted meowmy!!! Last Sunday afternoon she saw a TINY gray tabby kitten in our patio....it was eating some of the dry food she puts out for "visitors". She looked for it later in the day, but it was gone, meomwy thought it must have gotten away from someone, and it went home. Well, on Monday when she came home from work it was back in the patio, and ran right up to her, put its front paws on her shoe, and "made biscuits" all over, and then put her paws on meowmy's leg and meowmy at her. Meowmy picked up the kitten and it started to purr. That is EXACTLY what Alice Grior (one of the kittens meowmy lost in Katrina), did when she came up to meowmy. Well, in she (its a girl) came. Meowmy put some wet food out for her, and the kitten ate and ate. Meowmy went about her routine, and then sat on the sofa to read and watch TV. Well, here comes the kitten, it climbed up on the sofa, into meowmy's lap and curled up and fell asleep......

To make a long story short(er)...the kitten is staying and her name if Georgiana Darcy (after the character in the book "Pride and Prejudice". Meowmy thinks Alice sent her this kitten. "Georgie" is sure making her furself at home.....MOL...MOL... She will soon have her own CATSTER page. Meowmy is also having trouble with downloading photos from her digital camera.

Now....LETS EAT!!!

Emma and Louie
[notify]

Little Coqui

I is at my- furever home!!

*scampers into the pawty room* Am I late? I thoughts I was on time. *smiles when she sees Louis is in the room* Happy Valentine's Days!!!
[notify]

Emily

Running Water

I brought some very yummy Cookies cheer
[notify]

MORTICIA

MomKatt's Black- Dahlia!

Purred: Sat Feb 11, '12 4:01pm PST 
Emma, that's pawsome! And MomKatt just finished listening to "P&P" (again) in her car on audio book - what a coincidence!!

Can't wait to see her Catster page!
[notify]

SELINA

J'ai un œil!

Purred: Sat Feb 11, '12 4:02pm PST 
*Helps Emily put the cookies on the goodie table* They look yummy, thank you!

Vi, we can see your pic now! You're STUNNING! smile smile
[notify]

Vicious (Vi)- 11-12-08/- 6-28-11

much less- vicious then i- used to be

Purred: Sat Feb 11, '12 4:02pm PST 
there got it fixed *whew*
[notify]

(Page 5 of 43: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]