GO!

UK members

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

Abbi

Chunk

Purred: Fri Feb 11, '11 7:10am PST 
Would any UK members be intersted in a 'chat room' on one night a week???? On this forum of course, as I don't think there is a chat room.
[notify]

Mouse- ♥

The one and- only.

Purred: Fri Feb 11, '11 10:07am PST 
We use the Moo boo club as a chat room Abbie.
We being, Bruce (the boss) and his family as well as me and some members of my family. My cousins sometimes drop in as well.
Gimli from Texas pops in when he can, he's popping in tonight.

Both myself and Bruce are UK members.
I are in there usually three evenings a week, some times more, Bruce is around more often.

Why don't you come and join us one evening, see what you think?
I am usually there on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, sometimes more often, depending on what mum is doing
We will be there this evening.
[notify]

BRUCE (THE- BOSS)

Born to Run &- Born to Moo Boo

Purred: Fri Feb 11, '11 2:08pm PST 
Hi Abbi and family wave It's me 'Brucey' from just down the road laugh out loudlaugh out loud or 12 miles ish big laughbig laugh

Mouse is right, you should join us in the Moo Boo Club. It is basically just a club where we chat, and as Mouse says, we are there most evenings from 5-6pm through to 9-10pm. I am around most evenings although Mouse has a few nights when she can't pop in.

We would love to have a meow with you there and get to know you better.

Don't worry about the name of the club laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud we can explain when you arrive big laugh we just meet up and chat about whatever crops up.

Hope to see you there Abbi dancing

TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Sat Feb 12, '11 9:22am PST 
Yes, Abbi, come by the Moo Boo! We can show you how to do the Moo Boo sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide. happy dancehamster dance

wave