GO!

Hawaiian Birthday Party for Frankie's 10th Birthday! 4PM EST - close!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  
Toulouse

Athena stole my- heart and has my- love!

Purred: Thu Sep 2, '10 8:42am PST 
Hi Everyone! Toulouse here!wavewave

I hope you will all join us in celebrating Frankie's 10th birthday in a heavenly place called Hawaii!!! Our guest of honor will not be arriving till 8:30PM, but he wants you to come early, hop the jet to Hawaii and have a good time! There will be plenty of food and our chef will be the one and only Chef Rooster! The weather is to be gorgeous too! So bring your speedos and bikinis and toys and let's have a ball!

Oh, and if you can't stay long, feel free to just leave a birthday wish for Frankie to know you were here!

See you all later and bring your friends! Everyone on Catster is cordially invited!

Muchos Alohas! cheer
Toulouse
[notify]

Chef Rooster-

Let's Get- Cooking!

Purred: Thu Sep 2, '10 9:37am PST 
I do love parties! I am setting up the food right now! i hope you all will enjoy my dishes catered by all the Top Chefs at Calling All Chefs!
Jaffa and Tigger and my beautiful wife Taffycat will be dishing this up for you all!

Hawaiian Bar B Que

Chicken katsu

Chefs BBQ ribs

kimchi

Chefs grilled buffalo wings

Chefs BBQ chicken

Salads

Chefs Texas style corn on the cob

Texas Stuffed jalapenos

Margaritas
[notify]

Toulouse

Purred: Thu Sep 2, '10 10:01am PST 
Oh Chef,
May I sample your dishes? They all look so yummy!smile

We are so honored to have you cater our special occasion!!!
[notify]

Rascal- our OCP- Angel- '94-'11

The Moose

Purred: Thu Sep 2, '10 10:25am PST 
OMC...everything looks so nummy!!! Chef you rock!
[notify]

Toulouse

Purred: Thu Sep 2, '10 10:35am PST 
Hi Rascal!

How have you been? May a offer you some catnip, catpagne, or a margarita? I'm so glad you came to wish Franklie a Happy Birthday! Are you going to Hawaii with us? I've never been there before! Can't wait to take off!cheercheer
[notify]

Toulouse

Purred: Thu Sep 2, '10 1:05pm PST 
*T. climbs on board the Catster jet and flufs up all the pillows, makes sure every seat has a DVD play and ipod and snacks for on the trip!*

Oh my goodness, I better board plenty of boogie boards, sun umbrellas, fins, and surf boards too! Hmmm... do we need anything else?thinking

A pilot would be nice!big laughbig laughbig laugh
[notify]

Yolo "Cowboy- Kitty Angel"

This is a job- for The Cowboy- Kitty

Purred: Thu Sep 2, '10 1:08pm PST 
Yee Haw! I made it and I got into my Cowboy Kitty Flippity Flops fur da Hawaiian Beach theme. Oh man, look at that Hawaiian Luau the Chef made - I like Kalua Pork Sammys and I love a pawty with Furiends. FrankieSinatra is gonna pop whe we yells SURPRISE Frankie!hamster dancehamster dance
[notify]

Guido the- Italian- Kitty db 115

Life is- CATZOWEY!

Purred: Thu Sep 2, '10 1:10pm PST 
Alohazatini! *Guido struts in wearing his deeziner Guido Speedo* CATZOWEY I hope FrankieSinatra duzn't faint and fall into da Hawaiian Barbeque meats when weeza all screams SirPrize & Happy Birthday! WOWza MEOWza Chef, youza made enuf foods to fill da Hawaiian Airlines jumbo jet and Toulouse my pal - itza fantasticat to sees youza. happy dance
[notify]

Toulouse

Purred: Thu Sep 2, '10 1:15pm PST 
Va Va Va Voom! Look at you two! Wow do you look pawsome! I love those coqwboy kitty flippity flops Yolo! They are way too cool! I'm so glad you too could make it! May I fix you a drink?
[notify]

Harriet

It's all about- me!

Purred: Thu Sep 2, '10 1:29pm PST 
Ohhhhhh!!!!! A Surprise Party for Frankie!!!!! I am going to wear a pretty lei made out of flowies and and and my pink bikini!!!! Chef Rooster's goodies smell so yummy!!!!!!! Ohhhh I hope lots of kitties come to the party!!!!!!!!!!
[notify]

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6