GO!

The Wedding of Tommy and Zoey ~ May 23, 2010

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 104 of 104: Viewing entries 1031 to 1038)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  95  96  97  98  99  100  101  102  103  104  
Pickles- (Angel)

I Read Lipz.

Purred: Sun May 23, '10 2:49pm PST 
TY Pie!
*gives an angelkiss on her cheek*

little angel
[notify]

Piewackit

Tortietude? Yep- I have it!!

Purred: Sun May 23, '10 2:54pm PST 
*smiles* You're more than welcome....thank youcloud 9
[notify]

ANGEL BUDDIE- ALWAYS- LOVED

Married Fur Love- is the Best Fur- Love!!

Purred: Sun May 23, '10 2:59pm PST 
What a LOVELY wedding..the happy couple looked so ....well, HAPPY! I wish them the best and the MOST wonderful NINE lives together....May I dance with the Bride??? Do you mind Tommy? Purr purr.......
[notify]

Piewackit

Purred: Sun May 23, '10 3:04pm PST 
*She whispers quietly...* good night Lakoda...give Willow special kisses for all of us when she wakes...she did great!!!
[notify]

Piewackit

Purred: Sun May 23, '10 3:23pm PST 
*She gives Buddie a big hug* It is wonderful to see you! I think the married couple have headed off to their honeymoon! I will make sure to pass along to them the fact that you were here. I know they will be bummed they missed you!!!
[notify]

Piewackit

Purred: Sun May 23, '10 4:04pm PST 
My friends, the families of Tommy and Zoey, thank you all so very much for your love, gifts and friendship! They have headed off to their honeymoon. I will be sure to pass along any last minute greetings, etc to them. It was a very special and emotional day for all of us! We all love you dearly!!
[notify]

Moozer- ♥Love- is forever

Good Muud

Purred: Sun May 23, '10 4:59pm PST 
So sorry we werent able to attend, but our whole furmily wishes Tommy & Zoey happiness furever.
[notify]

ANGEL BUDDIE- ALWAYS- LOVED

Married Fur Love- is the Best Fur- Love!!

Purred: Sun May 23, '10 6:51pm PST 
Aww...I will claim my Wedding Dance when they return!! I know tonight will be the most wonderful night of their lives!! They are an AWESOME couple!! We love them!!little angel
[notify]

(Page 104 of 104: Viewing entries 1031 to 1038)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  95  96  97  98  99  100  101  102  103  104