GO!

Birthday Party for Frankie and Liliana!!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1 of 23: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Toulouse

Athena stole my- heart and has my- love!

Purred: Sun Aug 30, '09 8:25pm PST 
Hi Everyone!wave

I decided to throw an all day/evening birthday party for my Meezer brother Frankie and a good Meezer friend, Liliana! They are both so well known on Catster and Dogster that I thought the party should be held here so everyone can stop by and wish them a Happy Birthday and help us celebrate their special Day!cheercheer

Party begins at 12PM Eastern and will go on through the day and evening! Everyone is welcome to spend the whole time with us. But if you can't, pop in and wish them a Happy Birthday and take home lots of cake and goodies!

There will be plenty to do and plenty to eat happy dance One of the best parts of a party... right?

So I hope to see all of you here tomorrow. Bring your dancing shoes and appetites with you cause we're going to have a wild and crazy pawty!!!

See you all tomorrow!
Hugs,
Toulouse
[notify]

Toulouse

Purred: Mon Aug 31, '09 8:12am PST 
*T. comes into the Garden pulling his pink wagon full of decorations. He sees that the table and chairs have been set up and the birthday lights have been strung from tree to tree. Trampoline set up, bad mitten net set up, and the juke box brought in and placed on the stage*

Hmmm.... everything is shaping up and looking nice. Now for the decorations and food, of course! I'll hang this big birthday banner from one end of the stage to the other that says Happy Birthday to Frankie and Liliana!! Looks nice!

Table is set with cute cups and plates and a litle catnip plant for every kitty to take home with them.

MENU:

BBQ Chicken
Grilled Salman
Shrimp coctail
Catnip Salad
Chips and dip

Catpagne
Birthday Cake

Hmmm.... I know I'm missing something. Well, I'll be back with more!
hamster dance
[notify]

Toulouse

Purred: Mon Aug 31, '09 8:15am PST 
*T. brings in a huge net of helium balloons mixed in with confetti to release when we bring out the Birthday Cake and sing Happy Birthday to ou dear friends*

Better check out the grill to make sure it is ready to start soon. Also must load all the food in the kitchen and make sure the chefs know what to prepare!

*Scratching his head* I know I'm missing something!Oh well, I'll curl up on the hamock for a few minutes and I'm sure it will come to me!big laugh
[notify]

Toulouse

Purred: Mon Aug 31, '09 8:16am PST 
*T. comes running out with his chef's hat on and gets the grill going and turning on lights. Runs back in to make sure the cooks are doing okay and to see if they need any help. Brings out the Champagne Bowl and glasses and makes sure the ordouevres are ready to serve*

It's a bit warm tonight. Maybe we'll have to open the pool for kitties to swim! May be the last time to do it since summer has flown by!

Now, I'm ready to party!cheercheercheercheer
[notify]

Guido the- Italian- Kitty db 115

Life is- CATZOWEY!

Purred: Mon Aug 31, '09 8:24am PST 
party SirPrize Frankie and Lilliana!!! Weeza flown in frum San Franfuncisco but weeza early! Oh well, shuksatini! Weeza gonna get comfy in da garden and jump out and say SirPrize when you 2 birthday kids walk in! Ohhhh, thizza izza fantasticat fun!
[notify]

Yolo "Cowboy- Kitty Angel"

This is a job- for The Cowboy- Kitty

Purred: Mon Aug 31, '09 8:27am PST 
Yeeeee Haw! I luvs surprising Liliana and Frankie on their birthdays. My cowboy kitty self can help with da grilling cuz I grills out on the prairie in my Cowboy Kitty chuckwagon. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you two furs!partyparty
[notify]

Toulouse

Purred: Mon Aug 31, '09 8:56am PST 
Wowie Zowie! If it isn't Guido and Yolo! This is a pleasant surprise! Frankie and Liliana will be so happy to see you two! Can I fix you two a cup of catnip tea or catpagne while we wait?

Congrats to you Yolo dear friend on being Diary Pick yesterday! Heard you were dancing around the house yesterday!dancingdancing
[notify]

Frankie,- Dreamboat- Angel

Spa Meow,- President

Purred: Mon Aug 31, '09 9:03am PST 
Frankie comes running in, wearing his new HL collar, and tackles Toulouse and says THANK YOU so much for the trankie blankie and the collar, pictures are forthcoming. This looks like a great party, thank you so much Toulouse.
[notify]

Toulouse

Purred: Mon Aug 31, '09 9:07am PST 
Gee Frankie.... you look so nice I don't want to mess you up! Ah what the hay..... *T tackles Frankie and hugs him and tickles him all over*

So Happy Birthday dear friend! So you like your blankie? Was it pink enough?big laughbig laugh
[notify]

Frankie,- Dreamboat- Angel

Spa Meow,- President

Purred: Mon Aug 31, '09 9:10am PST 
Mom is trying to upload new pics as we meow. I love my blankie and collar. This is an amazing setup. Frankiehughug Toulouse.
[notify]

(Page 1 of 23: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]