GO!

4TH OF JULY PARTY~STATUE OF LIBERTY~NEW YORK CITY

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1 of 58: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Wilson J- Scooter

BIG DUDE WITH A- BIG HEART ❤

Purred: Sun Jun 28, '09 11:59am PST 
Welcome...welcome...welcome
Here we are ...Independence Day...The 4th of July
Our grand Lady Liberty will reopen for the first time since 9/11
and we Catsters will be there.
GRAND MARSHALL for this event will be CHRISTOPHER...our little blind friend from Texas. He truely represents INDEPENDENCE
Our hotel floor has been booked...so all cats are welcome to arrive on Friday. Saturday there will be shopping early in the day...my treat of course...and we have double decker tour busses for transportation.
Then there is a big barbecue with Chef Rooster at the helm...and carnival type activities. We have Bumper Cars...Goldfish Ping Pong Ball Game...and a big Ice Cream Truck with an Oatmeal Cookie Stand.
Of course...I will be in the "Kissing Booth"...hehehe
This is a special kissing booth...kisses are $100.00...hehehe
ANY CAT THAT KISSES ME....
GET'S A HUNDRED DOLLARS
Don't forget...be creative!! MOL

Fireworks will be going off in the harbor at around 6:30 pm catster time. Watch them from the Crown of Ms. Liberty or on the Harbor Ferry that we rented. All are welcome to stay the night again and Sunday morning we will have a big brunch in the hotel. Transportation to and fro will be provided to all. Your party hosts are
The Mews Brothers~TWO LUCY & WILLIE J

ENJOY...ENJOY...ENJOY
[notify]

Toulouse

Athena stole my- heart and has my- love!

Purred: Sun Jun 28, '09 4:31pm PST 
Hello Everyone!wavewave

Well there's not much more I can add to Wilson's pawsome introduction to a 4th of July celebration you'll never forget!!! I did have the privilege of going with Wilson to NYC to make all the arrangements, and let me tell you this cat goes First Class ALL THE WAY!!! The hotel rooms are almost big enough to put my ranch in and the food they serve is out of sight!!!! He also rented the coolest double decker tour busses that I can't wait for us to ride through NYC and scream from the top of the bus "Catster's Rock"! *giggles*

Well this isn't all that Wilson has planned for all of you! He has a lot of secrets up his sleeve and you'll just have to come and find out what they are!!!

This will be a weekend to remember so please bring your voices, your sense of humor, and your appetite and help us celebrate this special weekend together!!!

I'm so excited because this will be the first time I'll be watching the fireworks in NYC and not in front of the TV!! *Giggles* Spending it will my Catster friends is going to be so much fun.

So mark your calendars and join us in a weekend of fun!!! Oh and don't forget to contact Wilson if you need a ride from anywhere in the world! Maybe if I'm good.... he'll let me drive one of his helicopters to pick some of you up who like to live on the wild side too!big laughbig laugh Is that okay Wilson?laugh out loud
[notify]

Guido the- Italian- Kitty db 115

Life is- CATZOWEY!

Purred: Mon Jun 29, '09 6:47am PST 
This Patrioticat will be there! Hey Wilson & Toulouse , are you serving Catviar topping for the BBQ hotdogs??
[notify]

CASH, JASON- CASH

FORMER CASH- REGISTER WORKER

Purred: Mon Jun 29, '09 9:21am PST 
Oh Boy! Wilson J...this will be my first 'grown up' bash....I will be there with my RED WHITE AND BLUE on...say, can I bring my Big Brother, Gibbs, Victor Gibbs? He can keep his purr-fect eye on me & keep me out of kitty trouble.....I can't wait....uh oh...must ask mommie first....dancing
Your Tiny Pal. Cash, Jason Cash
xoxoxooxoxoxox
[notify]

In Memory- of: Spot Kat

My Daddy's Fuzzy- Butt

Purred: Mon Jun 29, '09 1:04pm PST 
We will be here also!
[notify]

Chrissy- WhiteSocks- (Angel)

There's always- time for a nap

Purred: Tue Jun 30, '09 6:24am PST 
Can't rightly say if I will be here or not. Some family members also have the same birthday and Mom might have to go to the Human's party.

The weekend is 3-4 days away. Have the Humans decided to let Mom know if there actually IS a party or not yet.....of course not! shrug
[notify]

Goldie Our- Angel

I`m cute don`t- you think I am?

Purred: Tue Jun 30, '09 7:48am PST 
Hi WJ it me i`m so excited and T
[notify]

Samoa - Diva Angel

Supreme- Detective &- Beauty Queen

Purred: Tue Jun 30, '09 11:41am PST 
It sounds like a pawsome way to celebrate the 4th! We'll definitely be around to check out the festivities!
[notify]

Scrappie - (Graystripe)- Adopted

I Rule My Domain

Purred: Wed Jul 1, '09 1:22am PST 
I will be ready to report for duty Sir!
[notify]

Toulouse

Athena stole my- heart and has my- love!

Purred: Wed Jul 1, '09 5:41am PST 
Whoopee!!! I'm so excited to see so many kitties celebrating the 4th of July with us!!! Oh my gosh!!! I can't believe I'll be in the Big Apple soon!

Holy Mackerel!!! I'm not packed yet!!! shock I better write my list now before I forget!!!

*T strolls out kicking his paws in the air sining "New York... New York! *
[notify]

(Page 1 of 58: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]