GO!

Navin R. Johnson-Davis & Chelsea Bird Wedding RECEPTION: Valentine's Day 14 FEB 2009

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 9 of 13: Viewing entries 81 to 90)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  
Navin R.- Johnson-Davi- s

Where is my- tail?

Purred: Sat Feb 14, '09 1:29pm PST 
Thank Arn, I'd heard from The Captain, Sparkman and Moosie that they probably wouldn't be able to attend. They said they would be here in spirit and that is good enough for me! Actually, I think a lot of our Buds are here in spirit! MOL! Their typists must be out on some romantic Valentine's adventures. Good for them!
[notify]

Kassie of- the Rainbow- Bridge

Handpainted by- God.

Purred: Sat Feb 14, '09 1:29pm PST 
Hi Autumn! *gives her tortie sister a cheek rub* This is wonderful. *gazes around at the decorations* I'm so happy for Chelsea and Navin. They deserve all the happiness. They've waited a long time to be together.wishes
[notify]

Where is my- tail?

Purred: Sat Feb 14, '09 1:30pm PST 
Hey Chrissy, would you and Arnold P. like to pick out the music for the next song? I know that you and Arn want to slow dance! smilewink
[notify]

Where is my- tail?

Purred: Sat Feb 14, '09 1:31pm PST 
Thank you Kassie for being here. Thank you for your well wishes. It does seem like Chelsea and I have waited for this for a long time!
[notify]

Chrissy- WhiteSocks- (Angel)

There's always- time for a nap

Purred: Sat Feb 14, '09 1:32pm PST 
Mom has always liked the song "Longer" by Dan Fogelberg.
What do you like Arnold??
[notify]

Arnold P.- Sweetie Boy- Forever

Sweetie-boy

Purred: Sat Feb 14, '09 1:33pm PST 
*starts singing: "slow dancing, swaying to the music, slow dancing just me and my girl...*

*takes Chrissy in his arms and dances slowly*

Edited by author Sat Feb 14, '09 1:34pm PST

[notify]

Where is my- tail?

Purred: Sat Feb 14, '09 1:34pm PST 
awwww! *sniff*....that's beautiful! Arnold, you and Chrissy make such a wonderful couple!
[notify]

Chrissy- WhiteSocks- (Angel)

There's always- time for a nap

*swoon*
[notify]

Autumn - in my- ♥- foreve

Love - it can happen to- you too!!!

No problemo Navin, afterall you do have your mind on other things today. I'm not shy, I will always speak up.

*gives Chelsea and Navin a big hug and kisses them both on their cheeks* I hate to leave but I must do what mom says.

Before I leave I would like to make a toast, *raises my glass of catnip champagne* To Chelsea & Navin, may all dreams come true, may every day be better than the day before and may your love continue to blossom until the end of time *drinks my champagn
[notify]

FUBAR (of- the Rainbow- Bridge)

F*ed Up Beyond- All Recognition

Purred: Sat Feb 14, '09 1:35pm PST 
*raises her glass*

TO CHELSEA & NAVIN!!!
[notify]

(Page 9 of 13: Viewing entries 81 to 90)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13