GO!

Hooray! It’s the Annual Wilson J Scooter & Baci Valentine Soiree - In Paris FURance!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1 of 95: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Guido the- Italian- Kitty db 115

Life is- CATZOWEY!

Purred: Fri Feb 6, '09 10:15pm PST 
Get your PassPURRts ready and start packing fur a meowvalous Valentines Day weekend in Paris FURance. Wilson J Scooter
the WHINE Country cat and TransPURRtation mogul is hosting a Valentine Weekend PAWTY in Paris with his co-hostess and fabucat furiend Baci

We furs will fly over the Atlantic Oshun on FurEYEday February 13th to Paris on AIR SCOOTER ONE and will return Sunday February 15th. It's a quick trip so we gotta eat fast, shop expediacatically and no time for catnapping! Speaking of rest - Wilson has reserved an entire floor at the luxuricatious
The RITZ PARIS

Our generous host is picking up the tabbie tab fur this meowvalous trip: all meowster meals (tuna tartare and double creme cat brie are magnifique in FURance and the steamed milk in the Latte will knock your meowster self into a catnap!),and and and... well , and, well.... oh how to tell you this... we're going shopping and shopping (yes you can shop till yur fur paws drop) and it's Wilson's treat! Catzowey - he's bringing buckets of Euros - PURRhaps heavily guarded by me GUIDO the Italian Kitty and my eyeTAILyun Caribinieri guards.

Don't pack too much as you'll want to shop on the Big Boulevards and fill your feline totes with FURench goodies galore. Fur shure, we'll pawty on Valentines Day at the top of the Eiffel Tower too!

If you can't meet us at the San FranFuncisco airport, Wilson will send the jet to pick you up in yur home town. The crew of Air Scooter One awaits our funtasticat selves and hey hey, we furs are headed to Paris FURance! Ooooooh la la! Are your whiskers wiggling?

Edited by author Fri Feb 6, '09 11:14pm PST

[notify]

Cap'n Wil- Scooter

BIG DUDE WITH A- BIG HEART ❤

Purred: Fri Feb 6, '09 10:46pm PST 
Shopping at Versace, Hermes, Yves Saint Laurent, Chanel, Dior, Louis Vuitton and at the Galleries. Dining at Alain Ducasse au Plaza Athenee. A boat tour of the city...an Eiffel Tower rendevous. Wow Guido, where do I sign up? hee hee hee
We're gonna have a blast! For all those needing a ride to SF airport, my jet will come get you at your house on that Friday morning.
Hey Guido, don't let your goombas be packing any "heat" ! We could get thrown in one of those French prisons...I saw that movie...shudder!! Well I for one am excited about next weekend
[notify]

Cleopatra ~- Grace

Gray Streek

Purred: Sat Feb 7, '09 5:21am PST 
I'll be all paced and waiting to be picked up. can't wait. This will be furbulous !
[notify]

Cleopatra ~- Grace

Gray Streek

Purred: Sat Feb 7, '09 5:21am PST 
I'll be all paced and waiting to be picked up. can't wait. This will be furbulous !
[notify]

Cap'n Wil- Scooter

BIG DUDE WITH A- BIG HEART ❤

Purred: Sat Feb 7, '09 7:14am PST 
Good morning Cleopatra Grace, Baci told me you were coming with us. Did you get your passport yet?
I've been practicing French all week and singing French songs too! I hope this week goes by quickly and we can get on with our trip. Mom calls this overanxious...I call it excited!
[notify]

Rascal- our OCP- Angel- '94-'11

The Moose

Purred: Sat Feb 7, '09 7:48am PST 
Working on my passports for me and my dear Winnie and we would love to join you for a lovely weekend!

purrrrs,
Ras
[notify]

Stanley - an angel

First eat, then- nap.

Purred: Sat Feb 7, '09 8:27am PST 
Thanks fur inviting me! I'll be chaperoning...er...accompanying my little sisfur Flaca on the trip to Purris. I'm hoping I can squish my Morgan's bed up small enough to fit in my suitcase.
[notify]

Flaca - lovingly- remembered

Purred: Sat Feb 7, '09 8:28am PST 
I am SO looking furward to the trip! I've heard that Paris is meowvalous!
[notify]

Toulouse

Athena stole my- heart and has my- love!

Purred: Sat Feb 7, '09 8:30am PST 
Hi Everyone!wave

Guido and Wilson J. Scooter this is a pawsome idea! I thought I would have to wait for Spring or Summer to enjoy another trip!

I don't have a passport though! How do I get one?shrug I don't want to miss this trip for the world! *Dreaming of shopping for a new Louis Vitone Backpack etc etc, Joy perfume for my beautiful Athena, shoes, and the food!!!! Oh my list keeps growing and growing! Thank you so much for the invite!

I will need a ride to the airport from good ole PA if that's okay. You tell me when to be ready and I'll be there!dancing

Gotta run and tell mom I'm going to Paris and touch up my French!

Thank you so much for the invite Guido!!happy dancehappy dance
[notify]

Baci a Red- *Angel*

I AM Smiling!- It's the Red- Tabby Look

Purred: Sat Feb 7, '09 8:39am PST 
PassPurt Info: everyone will need to bring their PasPurt and if you don't have one, go to the Post Office and head butt the Postal Purrson at the front desk. They'll take a really quick photo of you (look fabucat that day!) and they'll stick it onto a new USA PassPurt and out the door you go with it. You might want to purr alot during the process, that way the US Postal Purrson might speed up.
[notify]

(Page 1 of 95: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]