GO!

Super Bowl XVIII Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 3 of 5: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5  
Yolo "Cowboy- Kitty Angel"

This is a job- for The Cowboy- Kitty

Purred: Sat Jan 31, '09 10:20am PST 
I'll be there and bringing some cowboy chicken wings - an ol' family recipe! What team should I be cheering fur??

laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
[notify]

Bill (moved- on)

Have a- slice of- pizza!

Purred: Sat Jan 31, '09 10:22am PST 
I've got grillin' meats here. Some hot dogs and burgers, tuna steaks, pork steak, shark steak. Of course bratwurst and keilbasse!
[notify]

Goldie Our- Angel

I`m cute don`t- you think I am?

Purred: Sat Jan 31, '09 10:27am PST 
Go Cardinal GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[notify]

Toulouse

Athena stole my- heart and has my- love!

Purred: Sat Jan 31, '09 12:03pm PST 
Athena is quite the cheerleader, don't you all agree?dancing

It is so good to see how excited everyone is about our party tomorrow! All the special dishes that you are preparing is pawsome! What a menu Spot, Pepper, Cali, Xander and Bill are preparing for you! Make sure you read all the posts so you don't miss anything!

Guido, I have to save room in my tummy for those delicious Italian Cannolis! I voted for you too yesterday so Good Luck!!way to go

Ah Yolo, you don't have to choose a team. Just come with your Cowboy Chicken Wings and enjoy the fun!

Hi Goldie! Nice to meet you! We are finally getting some Cardinal fans! happy dancehamster dance
[notify]

Goldie Our- Angel

Purred: Sat Jan 31, '09 12:11pm PST 
Hello Toulouse
Yolo invited me hope it all right that i`m here
[notify]

Toulouse

Purred: Sat Jan 31, '09 12:17pm PST 
It is so nice to meet you Goldie! I look forward to watching the game with you tomorrow! It's going to be a good game don't you agree?smile

I'm glad we will have strong support for both teams!way to go
[notify]

Wilson J- Scooter

BIG DUDE WITH A- BIG HEART ❤

Purred: Sat Jan 31, '09 12:29pm PST 
Party? Did someone say...PARTY??? I'm coming with Guido and Yolo. How bout if I bring some of mom's Biscotti and a couple of bottles of vino. Oh it will be so good to see all of my friends again. I'm not big on football ( I love baseball)...but I am very big on parties with my meowsters. So I will root for the barbecued wings. What town are they from?
[notify]

Toulouse

Purred: Sat Jan 31, '09 2:19pm PST 
Wilson J. Scooter... how are you doing? I am so glad that you are coming with Guido and Yolo! You don't have to be a football fan! You just have to enjoy parties which I know you do!big grin Your mom's Biscotti and California wine will be a hit! Did you check out all the food that we are going to serve? Don't eat too much before you come! *giggles*

Look forward to seeing you tomorrow! Have a safe trip!
[notify]

Goldie Our- Angel

Purred: Sat Jan 31, '09 2:57pm PST 
Yolo and I going to meet here I so excited in meeting new friends
[notify]

Wilson J- Scooter

BIG DUDE WITH A- BIG HEART ❤

Purred: Sat Jan 31, '09 3:44pm PST 
Hey T...I can't wait, I'm excited about seeing my friends. I checked out the menu....mmmmmmmmmm.
[notify]

(Page 3 of 5: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5