GO!

Moving party at Rainbow Bridge

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 10 of 10: Viewing entries 91 to 98)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  
Lacey (In- Loving- Memory)

See you later.

Purred: Wed Dec 31, '08 8:19pm PST 
laugh out loudThat's ok Mittsie....not to worry. Yes, kits can be rather bothersome. But they are so precious too. I never knew any when I was down there. But, now that I have these guys, I'm smitten.
[notify]

See you later.

Purred: Wed Dec 31, '08 8:20pm PST 
We're going to have to go silent for a bit. Mom has something that she wants to do for about a half hour or so. But, we'll be back .....
[notify]

Hazel (Sweet Angel) ^PAWS^

Hazel the- camoflage cat.

Purred: Wed Dec 31, '08 8:26pm PST 
Well, it is almost 11:30 at home; so my typist is thinking about getting some sleep for the night.

I think that I will pull up my basket and join Mittsie and the kits in watching a movie.

Cagney, I love those little snack trays that you have for the kits baskets. They are kind of like "car-hop" trays. MOL

Makes up her basket and leaves room for Oingo, (who is still manning the grill and chatting with friends out on the patio). That Oingo is such a night owl. *Stretches and yawns and goes to pop in a movie for them to watch*

How about Jungle Book? We'll watch some of the jungle cats play.
[notify]

Mittsie

Furminate me,- now!

Purred: Wed Dec 31, '08 8:33pm PST 
waveNite, Hazel, thanks fur the hospitality. I'll be leaving early tomorrow morning, so I'll say goodbye and pleasure to meet you all now. I hope I can see you again sometime!wavewavehug
[notify]

Hazel (Sweet Angel) ^PAWS^

Hazel the- camoflage cat.

Purred: Wed Dec 31, '08 8:35pm PST 
Hugs Mittsie,
Goodnight sweetie and thanks for coming. Please feel free to stop by any time.

Curls up in her basket and nibbles on some nipcorn and she watches the movie with Mittsie, Cagney, Lacey and the kits.
[notify]

Cagney (In- Loving- Memory)

I'm a happily- married cat!!

Purred: Wed Dec 31, '08 8:43pm PST 
Ooops....sorry to have missed you, Mittsie! Good night, it was great to meet you and hope to see you again. Have a very Happy New Year.

*he helps the kits get all settled and climbs into his and TC's basket with a tray of food for her in case she drops in*

Nighty night all. Hazel...thank you for having us...we'd missed you terribly.
hug
[notify]

Pickles

Pickles -

Purred: Wed Dec 31, '08 8:44pm PST 
*Tip toes in and quietly snuggles into a basket*

Psssttt, Hazel. I'm late getting here but I did go by and see the house. It looks great.
I'm going to watch the movie with you and I will see you in the morning.

Just wanted to say to everyone, HAPPY NEW YEAR
party party party party
[notify]

See you later.

Purred: Wed Dec 31, '08 8:44pm PST 
Thanks Hazel....it was a great party..... *waves to Mittsie before falling fast asleep.....*
[notify]

(Page 10 of 10: Viewing entries 91 to 98)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10